Where Am I?

Flying into the sun is all I remember from this morning. Next thing I knew I woke up from passing out from being terrified. Now I'm somewhere in a white room.

Great, I knew it.. Liam put me in a insane asylum and this is where I'll be for the rest of my life. Or what's left of it anyways.

" Oh yay, you're awake!." I look over by the door and see this blond haired girl with her head shaved. "Hi, I'm Neoma!!" I go towards her and shake her hand, "Luna". The strange girl laughs at me, " I already know who you are. We used to play when we we're kids. Up until your father kidnap you from us".

"What... What do you mean.. Us? Also why don't I remember you?" Neoma came closer to me, gently gripped my wrists and placed her forehead against mine. All of these visions comes rolling through my head. I remember being chased by a young Neoma around the what looked to be a palace. Not paying any attention I ran into a pillar and fell backwards into a boy's arms. The boy looked like Liam.

We grew apart from each other's heads and I jumped into Neoma's arms hugging her with all of the strength I had. "I can't believe I forgotten about my best friend!!! It's been so long I'm so sorry Neomy. Wait... Is my mother still here?" Neomy stared into my eyes and smiled.
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

"Where are we going Neomy!?!"

"To find your mother Lulu", the perky blond responded like she just won the lottery.

We continued running through the halls of a woodish, cabin type of palace. The floors were made of oak wood, walls were Ivory with Windows that had oak wood rims. The place was super tall and pictures of all kinds of creatures. One picture in particular I recognized the 4 kids. Myself, Mortisha,Gavin,and Liam... We all looked like we were stressed up for Halloween. I had on a white dress that went all the way down to my ankles, black leather corset, black leather bracelets on each of my arms. My hair was up nicely with a feathery headband. Of course, I had big white wings to match. Mortisha has black wavy hair to match her ankle length dress. The dress was a silky but lacey kind of looking. Strands of the ends of the dress flowed every where. She wore black beltish boots, kind of like the bondage type of boots. Her eyes and skin are ghostly pale. Gavin looks completely normal besides his eyes are yellow and has shaggy hair.

We get to a wooden double double and Neoma pushes it open. Reliving a tall woman dressed in black and white staring out the window. "Mistress, Luna is awaiting to see you." The tall woman turns to her heals after hearing my name. Pur eyes locked and I can tell this woman has been hurt for awhile now. She runs over to me and instantly pulls me into a warm embrace and starts crying.

"Lulu, it's been far too long. I trust you are still under the protection of my few guardians." I look up at her still hugging the woman, " guardians...!!? Who's my guardians??"

She giggles, "why of course your 3 friends from childhood. I have selected them since I saw how fawn you were of them.Mortisha the Siren, Gavin the lycanthrope and of course young Liam the Angel. They all seemed to love you, one in particular more than the others. God I hope your father didn't harm you in any way. His ass is dead if he had used your ability for evil." I push her away, "WTF DO YOU MEAN MY FRIENDS ARE GREEK MYSTICAL CREATURES!!!??

My mother looked a bit shocked about my outbursts," I'll bring them up so you can talk to them yourself... "
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

3 hours has passed since my little outburst. Waiting for my "guardians" to show up to tell me APRIL FOOLS!!!! or PRANKED YA!!!

All of sudden I see my sister Mortisha, and Gavin her boyfriend. They walk up to me looking at me with sorrow like I'm crazy.

"Lulu baby sis, how's it going? You know after taking in everything??" Did she seriously ask me that!!? Out anything else she couldve said was THAT, "Oh you know fine besides the fact that YOU'RE ALL INSANE AND TRYING TO TAKE ME TO CRAZY VILLE WITH YOU!!!"