part 21

Weeks past and Lily was becoming more and more heartbroken, with every day she learnt about a new girl that Nicky was fucking. She stayed close with her friends but they all noticed the difference in her.

One day Lily woke up and went to the prescription desk, knowing she had to try her best to prevent falling into depression. She had been prescribed medication when she first came to Litchfield a few years ago to cope with the adjustment. The antidepressant was optional, and her doctor never cancelled her supply, Lily thought now was a good time to start taking them. Soon after she swallowed the blue pill she felt a lift in her body, which made her smile, thank goodness she would finally feel okay.

A few weeks after the breakup, Nicky approached Lily in the bathroom, who was sat on the counter. She said a brief "hi" before striding towards her and placing her arms, strongly on either side of Lily's legs. Lily groaned and made a poor effort to push Nicky away. "You look fucking hot"
"No Nicky, no." she jumped down and stood facing Nicky, her arms crossed over her chest.
"You know you're cute when you're playing hard to get." Nicky had that hungry smirk on her face, this time Lily was too tired to get angry, due to the effect of the medication.

"I'm not playing hard to get, this is over Nicky."

Lily moved away from her, and leant on a wall.

"Yea, you say that but here you are." Lily didn't want to want Nicky, but the drugs were telling her otherwise. Nicky moved closer again until Lily could feel her breath on her skin. Nicky's fingers trailed down to stroke Lily's sensitive area over her pants.

(Imagine Lily in place of Lorna)"Who's touching you Lily? You need to be touched

"Who's touching you Lily? You need to be touched." Lily felt herself being hypnotised by Nicky's words, but suddenly, she broke out of the spell and pulled away. She realised that Nicky still didn't care about her, she was still on heroin, and it was clear in her eyes. This was the same Nicky that was fucking other people. Although Lily wasn't thinking properly she still had the sense to respect herself.

"I don't want you Nicky. Not like this. You have to leave me alone," She swatted Nicky's roaming hands away and left the room with Nicky left unsatisfied. Lily was right to stay away from Nicky, whilst the girl was on heroin she was incapable of love.
"Lily, did you take something..?.. you're slurring... and your eyes are..."
"That coming from you .. is a bit rich.."
"Well are you?"
"happy pills, that's it... now will you leave me alone."
Nicky couldn't think of anything else to say, part of her knew this could be bad, Lily was definitely taking more than she should, but her own addiction stopped her from thinking too deeply into it.
Twenty minutes after Lily had left her in the bathroom, Nicky had already found someone else to fuck.