Keep Quiet

A/N: hiii sana magustuhan nyo hehe please like and subscribeeee charoooot wattpad toh hehe please comment and give feedbacks

-----------------------------------------------------------

Omellete's POV

Omoo omoooo! I can't wait till our class ends... I already wanna give nami my gift hihi. 0w0

Its our anniversary todaaaaay~ omooo i'm so excited! I glanced at nami and smiled widely...she doesn't seem to be happy at all.. I frowned at the thought that she forgot the date today...

*5 mins before class ends*

Senpai called me and Nami san and asked us to do some work on the library afterclass..

"Nami san~" i called her name happily...
"neh?" she answered looking pretty bored. i pouted and felt sad.

Could she actually forgot our special day?

Tears started to form but i immediately hold back my tears and gave her a smile.

"nothing nami let's go?" i said as the bell rang.

I'll just punish her at the Library and get my revenge from her silly act at the bus yesterday.

I smirked at the thought of Nami san's face while trying not to make noise at the library while i'm pleasuring her.

AT THE LIBRARY

I carried my bag carefully and placed it at the farthest corner table gently not ruining the cake...

I went to the back where there are no students since classes has end...

I carried my gift and started walking.

Nami san followed me and we both searched for a specific book called "The Evolution of Life" and its located at the far most corner shelf of the library where thick science books are located.

As we get to the last shelf we saw the book at the top shelf and I asked Nami san to get it even though i'm taller...

"but baby you're taller than me" she complained...

"I'll carry you ok?" i said as i smiled wickedly... She has no clue on what i'm planning to do.

"hmmmp! Fine then..." she pouted but still proceeded.

I placed my gift down and she walked right in front of me...

She stared at me and I stared at her sweet pink lips... It looks pretty tasty, a good anniversarry
Present if you ask me...

Nami san started ro get pissed...

But before she even open her mouth to talk i kissed her fully on the lips... Pushings her against the shelf...

I can hear her moan softly as I bite her bottom lip.I start to unbutton her uniform while licking and kissing her neck.

"b-baby w-wha-at's got i-in to yo-ou?" she said stuttering as I unhook her bra.

"you've been a bad girl forgetting that today's our anniversarry" i said as i kiss her again.

Nami san started to moan quietly again as i push my tongue inside her mouth and started to caressed her breast...

"b-baby i'm s-sorry i fo-orgot" she said as she tighten her grip on my shoulder.

I stopped pleasuring her and stared right into her eyes... I spoke seriously and said "now now nami i'll have to punish you first before i forgive you" and smirked.

I can see the nervousness and excited in her eyes.

I pushed her to the ground making her lie on her back.

She looked shocked.

"keep quiet nami and don't make a sound or i'll stop and won't ever forgive you" i said and smirked widely. She bit her bottom lip and nodded.

I pulled her skirt up and spread her legs widely... I stopped and looked at her reaction.

She looks even more nervous than before...
Her reaction makes me even more hyped. Poor Nami san... Would she be able to hold back her moan? I smiled at that thought.

I slowly pulled out her panties... I felt so hyped for this revenge.

I took my cake and placed it beside Nami San.
I took a load of icing on my index fingger and lifted Nami san's left leg...

She looks so nervous not knowing what am i about to do.

I bit my bottom lip and spread the icing on Nami San's clit down to her  I felt her twitch. I smirked and said "now i'm gonna punish you... Don't you dare and make a noise."

I licked her clit sucked it... It bacame more sweet bacause of the icing...

Nami san immediately covered her mouth to prevent herself from moaning bacause of extreme pleasure...

I started to insert my tongue inside her... She almost scream in pleasure but immediately hold back remembering my condition.

I thrusted my tongue slowly inside her... I felt her cry from pleasure... As she quietly begged for more...

I thrusted and thrusted my tongue inside her... Faster and faster...she's almost on tye verge of climax when i suddenly stop.

"b-baby why did you stop p-please continueee" she begged... But i just smirked and said "this is your true punishment" and I smiled mockingly at her.

Nami san looked very pissed... So cute and well... She deserves that after forgetting such an important date.

I tried to help her get dressed but she's still angry... "hahaha so cute my Nami is angry and wants mooooreee~" i said teasing her.

"I forgive youuuu happy anniversarryyyyyyy" i said cheerfully as she stood up.

"MHHP!" And that's all I heard from her after she got dressed and we did senpai's library task.

----------------END----------------