Chapter 1: Greetings

Akitos P.O.V

I was on my way too school while listening to the song ' how to be a heart bearker ' really good song one of my favorites this was my first day at Iwatobi high school I then bumped into something falling down I then opened my eyes it wasn't a something more like a someone " oh sorry about that I wasn't paying attension " I said grabbing some papers that she dropped " dont worry about it I was standing in the way , lets start over hi I'm Gõ matsuoka " she said as I helped her up.

" Hi I'm akito natsuma nice to meet you I'm sorta new at the iwatobi high school " I said as we walked togther " well if you want at lunch I can show you around if I'm not bussy " gõ said ( guys Ima put gou instead of gõ because I might slip up and pu just go so yh )
" that would be nice thanks gou "

~* time skip brought to u by nagisa *~

Me and gou parted ways after we got there I then walkdd to my class. ( oh yh I forgot to show how she looked "
Hair styled

With the noramal uniform ( oh yh she is no longer blonde she has brown hair I  forgot to correct that ) " class this is our new student please introduce yourself " the teacher said " hello I am natsuma akito its nice to meet you all " I said with ...

With the noramal uniform ( oh yh she is no longer blonde she has brown hair I  forgot to correct that ) " class this is our new student please introduce yourself " the teacher said " hello I am natsuma akito its nice to meet you all " I said with my signature smile/smirk on my face .

I was told to sit infront of haruka I expected a girl but instead I got a boy with dark blue hair and blue eyes neesless to say he looked cute to me I took my seat then lunch came I headed out side and saw gou  " hey how was your first day " she asked " it hasn't really been a day because school isn't over yet but so far its going pretty good " I said " I gotta be at swim practice this evening today u can come if u want " gou said " sure I didnt know their was a swim team here can you still join " I asked .

" yup would you be interested  " gou asked " of course I love swimming back at my old school they used to call me the silver mermaid " I said using my nick name " and why is that ?" She asked " because when I was much younger people used to tease me about my eye colour " I said " what do you mean you have blue eyes " gou said confused as we sat on a bench " nope these are just my contacts to hide my eye colour " I answered " well can I see your eyes I promise I wont laugh " ok fine its actually been awhile so here I go " I  said removin my contacts  " you have silver eyes .... there so beautiful " she gushed " you really think so " I asked " of course their amazing I wish I could see them more often " she said " thank you gou that's so sweet" I said hugging my newly found friend.

* timeskip*~ brought to by rin ~ after school

Gou's P.O.V

" Wait akito do have a swim suit " I asked " yeah why should I change " akito asked " sure if you want but first I have to introduce you to the others " I said pulling her arm " hey go " nagisa shouted '  is that one of her friends " akito thought " hey guys this is my friend aktio , akito this is Nagisa hazuki,
Makoto tachibana , Rei ryugazaki and Haruka nanase " gou introduced " nice to meet you " makoto said " pleasure " rei comented " hi akito wait you have silver eyes " nagisa said I could tell she was over welmed .

Akito's P.O.V

Nagisa's so cute hes like a puppy " hi akito wait you have silver eyes " he saud breaking me out of my thought " really .... oh yeah  I forgot to put back in my contacts sorry if  they freaked you out " I said reaching in my poket "  no there really pretty so please " nagisa begged " uhh umm ok then if you insist " I agreed haru was already in the water " yay " nagisa cheered " oh yeah gou weres the changing room ?" I asked she showed me where it was and I got changed . I wore a one piece that was dark blue and had a white band arond it.

I hopped in and started by swiming free one of my fav things to do then butterfly and back stroke and after breaststroke I love swimming I poped my head up for air and saw gou and nagisa clapping " wow your really good it lookes like you could do any swimming " he marvled I chuckled alittle before getting out " thanks nagisa " I said getting my towel after awhile I changed back.

" So gou am I in ?" I asked " I think ..... we just found our newest member " gou said happily " congrats " haru said catching me by supprise this is the first time for the day hes said anything to me " thank you " I said as a limo pulled up in the school gates " oh no " I blurted out " wow sweet ride I wander who it belongs to " nagisa said " it lookes amazing " makoto added " it surley  is something " rei said " who owns it though ?" Haru asked " that would be me , I am so sorry about this I forgot I had to go to my studio " I said face palming inside my head .

" No worries but what do you mean by studio ?" Rei asked " oh so basically my mother is a producer and sometimes if the famous ones cant come I help by singing for them and when they do come they get what they miss and I also sing with them " I explained " but today I made a bet and said I would do my first song and then publish it but I totally forgot and now I know alic is going to totally tell me about it until I die " I complain " you have to go " makoto said " but hat abo-" I was cut off by rei " if you go you are forgiven and if you call our swim clubs name then you can do anything you want for a week " rei said " ok I promise see you guys later "I yelled.

" You might lose the bet,you might lose the bet" alic sang childishly " oh SHUT UP " I yelled as I rolled down the window and waved at the others .

*~ Timeskip brought to u by the lazy author ~*

I got there running no sprinting like I was running from death " Im here sorry I was so late can I take a short breather " I panted as I nearly fell over " whats wrong your so early so why are you rushin " andrew said helping me " what " I asked " it hasn't started yo still had fifty five minutes but since your here you can rest allitle " he replided " WHAT  I'm gonna KILL him " I yelled furiously I sung the song symphony.

But before that I said " hi its ya girl aki dearset and Im singing symphony and I wanna give a big shout out to the Iwatobi swim club and its increable members : haru, gou , nagisa , rei and makoto you guys are amazing thanks so much and enjoy"

Diclaimer :I DONT OWN THE SONG OR THE VIDEO DOWN BELOW.

Nagisa's P.O.V

" Hey guys I found the station akito's singing on it about to start " I yelled everyone gathered around as we watched her in the studio " hi its ya girl aki dearset and I'm singing symphony and I wanna give a big shout out to the Iwatobi swim club and its increable members : haru,gou,nagisa,rei and makoto you guys areamazing thanks so much enjoy " she said and then started singing " OMG she just called all of our names " makoto screames .

" I didn't expect she would give us such a big shout out that was amazing " haru said " shes so awesome " I yelled we all snapped our heads back to the screen when she started sing " good God she has the voice of an angel " gou and rei exclaimed " wow how talented can she get " makoto asked couldnt blame him she was really good .

Hey guys I hope u like this chapter so til next time take it easy guys gals and non binary pals peace out ♤♡◇♧