CHAPTER 2 Turn Up!!

Ashley pov: It was finally friday & I decided that Britney & I are going to the new club called, club magic. I couldn't find nothing to wear so I went in Britney 's closet cause her stuff be dope asf. Ashley!! I heard my name and I ran out her closet so fast all I felt was wind hitting my face. YES!! I said almost running into the wall. What was you doing? nuthing I said nervously. mmhm she said smiling. brittney pov: yass boo time to turn up!! we finally pulled up to club magic and damn there was some fine ass niggahs on the V.I.P side , some tall lightskins. Me and Ashley drank 3 shots of tequila and i didn't even start dancing yet.I had on a black half top that say the words DOPE in white and some black booty shorts white some 5 inch heels. Ashley had on a red mini dress with a silver sparkly belt around her waist and brought red shoes. We was having the tine of our lives we met 3 other girls at the V.I.P section until I heard  BANG BANG BANG..the crowd panicked and we all run outside me , ashely, and the 3 girls. Ashely got shot in her leg ashely pov: damn I need to go to the hospital my leg fucked up! I was in the front seat in pain hoping i will be okay. Britney drove fast asl i was about to throw up i had too many shots tonight. sl-slow down imma bout t-t-to ... blaaah!! I threw up all over the window on my side brittney rolled all the windows down and luckily she had some air freshener in her car. Brittney pov: We arrived at the hospital at 3:30 in the morning me and the other girls where in the waiting room nervous and praying to god that he would heel her. aye i never got to get your names.. I said breaking the silence. My name is Cameron but people call me cammy. she said joyfully. my name is Amber. mine is qua'neesha. she the only ghetto bitch in this whole group i said in my head. Nice to meet all of you guys!! DOCTOR-  Ashley anderson? yes i said quickly  I believe i have some bad news........

TO BE CONTINUED...