Chapter 2

Lisa's POV

I saw her...Irene. Rosé pulled me to sit down with her and sure enough guess who is sitting in front of me IRENE! Ughhhh my heart is racing so fast it's about to jump out of my chest.

"Hey Seulgi! Hey Irene! How are you guys?" Rosé asked.

"Hi Rosé! I've been good, just waiting to get out of this hell hole. Ohhh what's up Lisa." Seulgi said while standing up to give me and Rosé a hug.

"H-hey y'all." I stuttered. My eyes were glued to Irene but she awkwardly smiled and turned to the front of the room.

This is gonna be a long class. Ughhhhhh

Class ended and I looked at my schedule. Oh I have French next! Oui, oui! Croissant and baguette!! I'm sad Rosie doesn't have French with me because she is taking Spanish instead. I hurriedly walk into my French class eager to see who are my classmates. And wouldn't you know who's in my class ughhhhhh....

BAMBAM!

No I'm just kidding I love Bambam. We've been friends since we were in kindergarten.

"Yo-yo-yo! Bam!" I shouted as I greeted Bambam and we did our awesome, cool, amazing, handshake.

"What's up Lisa!" He shouted back.

"The ceiling." I said and started to die on the spot. He looked at me as if I was a murder.

"Still stupid as always" Bambam replied while rolling his eyes.

"Says the guy that didn't know what UCLA stood for!" I bounced back and yelled causing everyone in the room to look at us.

"Hey! I had a brain fart at that time."

"Whatever." I said and took my seat next to him.

People were coming through the back door and I watched them take their seat. I roamed my eyes around the room and smiled because I knew most of the people in my class. Then someone walks in that has everyone turning their heads. In my mind I had a feeling who it was but I was praying to myself I was wrong. Please don't be Irene, please for the love of God don't be Irene. I won't cheat anymore.

I would not be able to stand being in another class with her because English was already bad enough. When I looked up, I sighed in defeat. Why does fate love to play me? Irene walked to her seat, which was a good view for me to see her side angle. Wow she still had this effect on me. Her gleaming eyes, to her flowing, smooth hair, and even those luscious lips. She turned her direction to me and I gulped. I didn't realize until now that I was staring at her for the last 30 minutes.

She gets up from her seat and starts walking in my direction. Oh my croissants, she's walking towards me. Is she going to talk to me? Will she say something about me looking at her? Do I smile? What do I say to-

I got out of my thoughts when I realized that she is right in front of me. I don't see this ending well...