"The love of your life could very well be someone else's too."

Benjamin was always great at seeing through bullshit and after a while, he slowly realized that his relationship with Michael was becoming just that. Bullshit. Sure they lived together in a house Michael purchased and they were happy. Life was good. Too good to be exact and Ben realized this as he made his morning coffee. He ground a few beans and sprinkled it in the coffee pot. After adding water and pushing the start button he sighed and turned around. Then, like clockwork, his lover Michael walked over to him and wrapped his toned arms tightly around Ben's body. "Good morning." He Said into his ear, letting his lip gently brush the lobe. Ben could never get used to Michael's raspy voice and those sweet kisses he planted on his neck. From his neck to his lips, Michael would switch as he moved his nimble fingers across Benjamin's smooth abdomen. This was their occasional routine. Make coffee. Sex in the kitchen. Get dressed. Go to work. Although lately it had been strange between them. "Michael, when we fuck, why does it seem like you're fucking someone else?" Ben decided to finally say what was on his mind but of course Michael brushed it off as him being silly. Silly. Sure. Ben thought as he buttoned up his shirt.

Before the other left he hugged Michael and whispered in his ear. "Have a good business trip." He said to him. There was emphasis on the word 'business' as he openly displayed his sarcastic tone. Michael laughed and kissed his cheek. "I'll fly back to you in no time love." He said as he left with coffee in hand. As the door closed Ben's expression turned slightly dark and he grabbed his bag. 'Business trips my ass.' He thought to himself. He pulled his hair back in a ponytail and left the house to follow the one he should've trusted the most. 'What traveling agent actually fucking travels?!' He was angry. Not about being lied to but that it was being done habitually.

He inconspicuously followed Michael for what seemed like forever. This place was 8 hours away at least. Instead of a corporate office or a hotel, like he expected, it was a nice home. Two stories with a second floor balcony. Michael eagerly jumped out the car and walked up the driveway only to be greeted by two small children and a woman with a baby in her arms. Ben parked far away enough not to be noticed and looked on as the scene progressed. Maybe it was just a relative of his he was visiting before he went to work. Maybe she was his sister and maybe those children were his nieces. All those maybes were destroyed as soon as he pressed his lips against hers. He can't say he didn't see it coming but he didn't expect it to be that extensive. He had an entire other family. With that confirmation, he drove back home.

Three days later when Michael's 'business' trip ended he returned home to his life with Ben. "Benni I'm home, where are you?" From the bedroom Ben heard the door open and close. Silently he waited with his chin rested on his knees and his arms wrapped around them, then the door of the bedroom opened. He hadn't been crying so there was nothing to cover up. Ben simply raised his head and looked at Michael. It was hard to look at this man that belonged to another. "Hey there love, what are you doing with all the lights off?" Michael's hand reached for the switch but suddenly Ben's hand was there preventing him from turning it on. "Don't, I want it dark." He said quietly. Michael smirked and placed his hand at the small of his back. "Then dark it shall be." Michael said as he pushed Ben back to the bed. "Wait, let me start." He said as he sat Michael down on the edge of the bed and unzipped his dress pants. With his teeth he pulled down the other's underwear and licked the tip of his length. Ben nibbled the head lightly before sliding down the thickness, completely engulfing it in his mouth. His left hand rested at the base with Michael's member between his thumb and index finger. With his right hand he pulled a piece of hair from his face behind his ear. Bobbing his head at a steady pace, he felt Michael twitch inside his mouth. At that moment he bit down. "Fuck!" Michael pushed Ben's head away from him and angrily looked him in the eye. "What the hell Benni?!" He yelled as he squeezed a handful of his hair. "I'm sorry. It always looks so delicious that I just want to bite it off." Ben looked up at Michael with a frightening smiled that displayed his razor sharp teeth and pitch black eyes. He lowered his head again and bit through the sensitive flesh completely ignoring the others screams. Blood. The white sheets were slowly dyed a shade of deep red as he munched his way through Michael's entire body. When he was satisfied, he sat up and wiped his lips with his sleeve. "This way, we'll always be together."