Spiderman- tomorrow isn't promised

Warnings: sad

Plot: y/n died, she wrote a letter for peter in case she ever died in battle

Powers: just like Spider-Man
Btw I'm trying something new with this one.
____________________________
Peter's POV
(When y/n died) 

"There's another way y/n Don't do this please" I begged

"Pete if I don't stop him, the promise I made to protect this city even if it took my life would be a lie I can't let the people down" y/n said

"We could make a distraction this work without you throwing yourself in his way"

"I'm sorry peter, I love you." And with that she went after electro, he striked her with a blast of electricity and with that peter came and took him down, but the cost was y/n's life.
( few days after this happened )

Peter picked up the letter y/n wrote for him if she ever died in battle, it's been two weeks since her death so he worked up enough courage to finally read it.

" hey peter, it's me y/n if you're reading this that means I passed and you probably told me not to do the stupid thing I done, but I'm hardheaded and would do anything to keep you and my family safe don't look at as I died look at as if I may not physically be with you but I'm in You're heart always, nothing can change that I'm here and I'm never leaving you I'm sorry I hurt you sometimes people go it's tough I know I love you more then anything Pete, I'm glad that we fought together took down countless bad guys my life was always special with you we'll meet again in the afterlife I love to the moon and back forever and always."

Peter clutched the letter to his chest and sobbed.
"I love you y/n"

____________________________
When this idea came in my head the little letter part was way more sad when I started writing I literally forgot what I was gonna write :(((