3 𝗂𝗇𝖼𝗁𝖾𝗌 🧮

(y/n)'s pov

(y/n)'s pov

𝐖𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐋..walking up this hill dustin brought us to just so we could contact this "suzie".

his so called "girlfriend"

i look to mike and wrapped my small arms around his waist.
"i'm bored, can we please go?" i whisper to him.
he turns around and smirks at me, "yeah its hot and pretty sure this girl is just another one of his iMaGiNaRy FRiEnDs" he says in a distorted voice at the end.
i giggle and look over to the rest of the group, struggling to get up the steep hill when i hear mike yell to them
"hey we gotta go, its (y/n)'s curfew"
"yeah its my uh, curfew!, hopper would be real worried if i was gone too late"

"bullshit wheeler, its 4:00"  will yells.
before they could say anything else mike grabs my hand and quickly rushes me to then end of the hill.

|

As we enter hopper and i's cabin, mike looked over me
"i feel kinda bad, but it was hot and i'm pretty sure it was a flook" he says to me.
"yeah totally" i giggled and kissed his cheek.
"hey hopper isn't here, so we don't have to follow that stupid "3 iNcHeS" rule" mike tells me as he mimics hoppers voice making me giggle as i drag him into my room and turn on my radio.

mike walks over to my radio as it plays a random song
"nah this is lame, let me play a song" i plop on my bed and let him play a song

never surrender by corey hart starts to play.

mike turns to me as i already dread it, he plays this song ever day.
"mike no, not this song again" i whine.
"yes, this song again" he defies as he grabs my arms and smashes his lips onto mine, just to shut me up.

it was just a little more of that until we hear the main door open.

Hopper is home.

we immediately unlock our lips and scram onto, acting like nothing happened. then we hear

"HEY, WHAT DID I SAY"

he bust into my room and says...

"3 INCHES"

but he stops to see us peacefully reading our comics, mike sinfully smirking at him.
i lower my comic to glance at hopper.

"huh?"

386 words.

ik this is like the first episode of  st but it was to pure not to make it into a x reader uwu 🥰🥰🥺🥺