Yoongi: princess daddy wants a hug but i have work..
Y/n: Today is bring someone to work!
Yoongi: Oh yes, Now i remember

He bridle styled you to the bathroon and handed you and outfit to wear.

Yoongi: Wear this!
Y/n: ok daddy!

What yoongi gave you

You smiled and walked out off the bathroom and then went to your room

You smiled and walked out off the bathroom and then went to your room. You grabbed a outfir for yoongi then headed downstairs. You gave it to him and he went to the bathroom.

What you gave yoongi

He walked out the bathroom in leather witch you thought looked good on him

He walked out the bathroom in leather witch you thought looked good on him. You licked your lips and bit your lower lip.

Yoongi: Theese are tight!
Y/n: No such thing! You look so good in them!

Yoongi picked you up and walked you outside he held open the car door as you got in. He shut the car door and then got in the car.

Later after you arrived

Yoongi: ready?
Y/n: Yeah
Yoongi: Come on!

Yoongi grabbed your hand and walked you inside thats where you meet your old friend.

Lisa: Y/n you finally came!
Y/n: You look so adorable
Lisa: So do you who picked your style? Gotta know right!
Y/n: so me!
Yoongi: Umm can i have my princess back?

Lisa glared at him and he glared back he was trying to love you while he could for work.

Sally: oh.. hey i dident know you were here..
Y/n: Well now you know i guess
Sally: Yoongi can we talk?
Yoongi: Sure..

You watched as they walked into yoongis office you sighed. You finally sat down and waited for a few minutes. Finally he came out.

Yoongi: It doesent work like that sally!
Sally: it can just..
Yoongi: thats what i thought!

Sally walked pasted you with a full cup of water. Next thing you knew that water was all over you. You got up and hugged yoongi.

Y/n: Why does she hate me?
Yoongi: ill tell you when we get home princess

Yoongi took his jacket off and wrapped it around you. You frowned slightly and tears started falling.