Epilogue

The top picture is still my fav pic of Min Yoongi to this day. After a couple years, several screenshots and plenty of photo shoots later, this is still my go to, my wallpaper, my absolute! He is just too simply sexy for no got damn reason. Ok. #worldstopped #carryon

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

A few hours later, I was woken up by a few hard taps on the door followed by a "Yoongi, wake up!" The man currently draped over me looked like he didn't even know anything but sleep had ever existed. The small smile gracing his lips was that of contentment. His breaths deep and peaceful. 

Another knock came to the door followed by a pretty crude statement. "Min Yoongi. I know you fell into some pussy last night but we gotta go! You got an hour! Be ready!" 

I couldn't help but chuckle. Pushing Yoongi over and off of me, I felt all the strain my body had been through last night. My arms hurt, my chest hurt, my throat hurt, my core hurt, my thighs hurt, my ass hurt, and my poor little vajayjay was sore as ever. But Yoongi, Yoongi just rolled over and got even more comfortable with his pillow, ignoring the world around him. 

I swung my aching legs over the side of the bed and attempted to sit up, pain searing through my lower back and booty. 

"AHH!," I yelped out startling the sleeping giant. He rolled over onto his back, stretching languidly, before his eyes fell on me and a grin landed on his lips.

“Are you trying to walk already? I tried to warn you.”

“Screw you, Yoongi. Did you sleep well?,” I asked giving him the same condescending grin he had given me. 

“Amazingly,” he said with a chuckle. “And you did, all...night...long…,” he had begun leaning over me, pressing his body against mine, forcing me back down on the mattress. I happily draped my arms around his neck as his brought me his lips. We kissed lazily as the early afternoon sunlight streamed in before I had to break away reminding him of his earlier visitors. 

“Mmm,” his lips were at my neck. “You’ve gotten a little under an hour to...ahhh...to get ready.”

“Umm...who said that?,” he refused to take his mouth from me, slowly trailing down my body with rough little nips and kisses.

“I...I think the first...ummm...the first time, it was Jhope...ooh, that feels good...but...but the second, I’m sure it was Namjooooo…” my voice trailed off as his tongue graced my clit. 

“Ok,” he looked up at me with lust fueled eyes. “One last taste then.”

Quickly he encased my bud in between his sexy lips, allowing my back to arch only slightly before his arms slid around my thick thighs and he pulled me back down to him. His moans surrounded me and brought with them little moments of happiness as he sounded and looked to be enjoying himself. I forced myself to keep my eyes open, taking in all that is Min Yoongi this way. His pale face buried in my pussy, his eyes totally tuned into mine, his hands grasping and touching all over my heated body. I wanted to remember this moment, this night forever. Even as my skin began to prickle, stomach began to tighten, and breaths began to stutter, I willed my eyes to stay focused on the beautiful man savoring my taste.  

“You gonna wet the bed for me one more time, beautiful?,” Yoongi asked taking his lips away from me for only a moment. I could only nod and moan out a “Mmhmm,” as he inserted two fingers inside me and made quick work of finding my undoing. 

His long digits massaging my spot and his lips and tongue continuing their sweet, sweet assault, I gripped my fingers in the sheets and let the euphoric feeling take over me again. With wide eyes, I watched as his face was showered with my liquids, watched as he moaned and lapped and sucked to his heart's content, continuing to eat me through. My eyes snapped shut as I couldn’t take the sight anymore and screamed out a fresh orgasm that I’m sure his bandmates and anyone else outside could hear.