What's an EXO?!

Ever heard of EXO? 

With the rapid spread of K-pop, it's hard not to notice how people go crazy over Korean music. How they lip-synch words that make no sense to you at all. They claim to learn their choreos when you can't even get hold of what's the point of it in the first place. They confess their unconditional love for their idols. Why though? Don't worry good sir, I understand your confusion. 

So when it's impossible to have not at least heard of EXO then what actually is an EXO?! That's a genuine concern.
When you hear it for the first time, you must have been thinking like, 'Oh god, not another bunch of ching-chong boys, overloaded with make up and jewelry who love to act cute and feminine, who's voices are auto-tuned and have no idea what real music even is.
Well, we're going to work on that here.

This review will be a wholesome guide for EXO-L newbies, who are taken over by the k-pop craze and want to find everything about this amazing group of guys whose number of members keeps changing every month (lol, just kidding) and whose music is so good that you want to scream that to the whole world. 

Well guess what? This is the perfect place to find out any kind of information about the EXO members, their nature (including my personal opinions) and secret jokes, the group's history, struggles, achievements---in short: everything. 
So, on this glorious day, 5th August (Eri's fifth anniversary) I am starting this little things. We can fangirl (or fanboy) together and if I'm missing something, don't hesitate to correct me :)

And if you're already an Eri, then I promise this place will be a complete fandom pill to keep you on the high side. ;)

Oh and one more thing, (-_-) EXO is NOT a bunch of ching-chong boys, overloaded with make up and jewelry who love to act cute and feminine, who's voices are auto-tuned and have no idea what real music even is. 
Thanks, thought we should clear that up. 

You wouldn't be able to sign out from this obsession so think twice before logging in (though EXO doesn't warn before destroying your life) ;D
Let's start. Welcome to EXO planet!