Chapter II: What A Start!

Haitham's POV:

I was the last one to leave the class. I came a little late and had to copy the refrences and books the Professor wrote in the white board. The professor actually came just to inform us that he has an urgent meeting with other Professors in our department, and that he's willing to compensate this session in another day. After he said that, everyone fleed the class stormily in the matter of two minutes!

I felt bothered by the buzzing of a small group of girls who started chatting and laughing loudly just in front of the class's door. Their important conversation about the latest episode of Vampire Diaries, and the amazing voice of the X singer from American Idol couldn't apparently wait any longer! 

I stood up, shut the door, and returned to peacefuly copying the references on my notebook. Then, I tood advantage of the the 45 minutes left to my next session to call my mom and check on my facebook account. Nothing's new as usual. Life's boring! - at least mine is.

I looked at my handwatch with lazy eyes to find out that I still have another 20 boring minutes until my next session! I decided to go the library and see if I can find some interesting books related to the subjects we'll be having this year. 

When I opened the door, it all went fast! Some weird girl in a beige scarf hit me with her stiff head in my empty stomach, her scarf got attached to my handbag's strings, and she stepped on my NEW eyeglasses that have fallen when she aggressively hit me!

I didn't know whether to laugh or shout at her, but I was definitely angry. The sight of my broken glasses upset me. Truely. She was still looking down when I let the handbag slip out of my hand in ire, and leaned down to pick up the broken eyeglasses. She let out a muffled cry as I dropped the handbag, before she caught it. It has dragged her head down as it was attached to her scarf,... I guess! I coudn't care less!

She quickly freed her scarf from the handbag, "I'm honestly sorry. I didn't mean too... I was in a rush and.." She apologized to me while looking at the ground.

- "It's FINE", I said with a grumpy face cutting her short (I couldn't help it), as she stared at me astonishingly with teary eyes. I was angry, that is true, but still, I coudn't scold a girl! God, I'm so kind! I had to take money from her to fix those almost wholly cracked glasses! A sorry WON'T fix them.

I walked away heading to the library. She hasn't even called on me again to apologize properly. How annoying! 

Sarah's POV:

Great! Another embarassing situation to add to my record! And what a filthy attitude that guy has! Not that I wasn't wrong. But everything can be fixed with kindness, right? What was he thinking while leaving with that irritating smirk in his face?!! 

WAIT!!... WHAT ABOUT THE CLASS!!! I'M DOOMED!!!

Just as I was to be taking away by my overwheming thoughts into an endless soliloquy like it always happens, Raheel got me back to reality as she squealed with her sharp childlike tone, "Sarah! What are you still doing here? ".

-" Hein? what? Ah! Looking for the room.. our class.. now.. we're late!.. I couldn't find the students.. where were you? Do you know were everybody has gone? I.." I replied, asking every question that came to my mind.

- "Easy! Easy!", she said with a wide amused smile. "The class was cancelled. Chillax!".

-"What? When?", I faultered.

 "I miss you girl!", She sighed with a tender look. "I haven't seen you in three weeks! How were your holidays?"

- "Oh! I'm sooo sorry!", I apologized. "I miss you too! Wallahi! How were yours? "

We were emmersed in our long conversation about summer plans and the new University life, when I turned back and saw him heading to the library with the same acute and vexed expressions which made his face look more intense. "Come on! It's not like I killed your mother!"

- "What have you said?", Raheel questioned worriedly.

- "Nothing, Raheel.. just nothing.", I said. ..."I'm just excited! I can't wait for the next session! Let's go and find ourselves two seats in the front row! " I blurted after a moment to break the heavy silence, and draw a smile on Raheel's face after I worried her by my weirdness. Speaking with a cheerful voice was my special talent anyway!

What a start!

---------------------

Author's note:

Hi, guys!

I apologize for letting you wait for a second chapter. I'll try to update regularly from now on InshaAllah. :) A chapter a week maybe... But, I won't let you wait more than that If Allah Wills.

Have a great time, and stay awesome!

(Please, don't forget to vote and comment! ^ ^ )