CHAPTER FIVE

CHAPTER FIVE.
imessage + irl

millie

cutie <3

cuteass uwu
send me your address love :(

cutie <3
(insert fake address here)

cuteass uwu
im omw

cutie <3
<3

read 9:36 am

kali

irl

kali sat curled up in bed crying with daniel caesar softly playing in the background. this was her third time being heartbroken. kali's girlfriend cheated on her with a guy named jacob. pathetic. obviously i wasn't even enough for her, she thought to herself.
kali heard a ring from her doorbell, causing her to roll out of bed and trudge to the door.
when she opened it, she saw sadie, noah, and millie. millie saw kali's tear stains and puffy nose and immediately engulfed the girl in a tight hug.
"who hurt you kal?" noah asked softly.
"gina."

"what did that douchebag do this time?" sadie growled. all four of them sat on her bed, eating ice cream and listening to kali cry.
"she cheated on me with fucking jacob, again."
millie's eyes widened. how could someone be so hurtful to such a beautiful girl?
"i swear to god i'll beat the motherfu-" like on time, the doorbell rang again. kali was slowly moving to the edge of the bed as sadie jumped up, "i'll get it for you".
in came iris lilia and lily, running to kali to hug her- which in return made kali break into a loud sob.
"i didn't know you were friends with her," millie said to lilia surprised.
"we're close." lilia smiled at millie, and turned back to kali.
"it's funny too because it was jacob who told me. apparently she 'didn't tell him that we were dating'" the sad girl used air quotes. her friends were in a circle, exchanging looks as she told the story.
"did you dump her ass?" iris asked. kali nodded slowly, making millie sigh in relief. good, she thought.
"i'm tired of these shitty girlfriends. i just want someone who will love me for me."
lily hugs kali again, and grabs the remote.
"the office?"