Savior

- Boy, calm down... I said slowly calming him down.
We found him in the middle of the forest. Hades was an amazing horse as well, but my King was better.
    - I did a good thing today, I told Neal.
    - yeah? What?
    - I trusted the right person.
    - So, you've been thinking about me as a jerk? That's funny.
    - Please forgive me. Thank you for everything.
     Then, it happened. He kissed me. I was so so happy, but I had to pull away. I had to prepare King for the big escape.
    - I'll go. See you tomorrow! He said getting in his saddle.
     - Yeah, bye! I responded happily.
He left and I was alone with my king. He looked at me jealous.
    - don't you be like this! You know you'll always be number 1 for me, love.
     He looked happier. I looked for shelter and I found a cave where I tied him and brushed him.
   - You'll stay here until I find a way to get you to safety.

Fast forward to 2 weeks later
      - I can't believe that your dad still hasn't figured out what we've been doing! I said happy.
     Neal has been helping me with everything. He is very sweet. Until this day.
    - Thank you so much for everything! I can't believe you are my Savior.
   He looked down. Tears started falling down his cheeks.
   - He is not your Savior, a cold voice said.
   I turned around and there was the father looking at us.
   - How could I trust you?
   - I'm so so sorry... I had to.
   - Don't even try, I said mad.
   Without thinking, I jumped on King and ran out of the cave. He had no saddle or bridle, but we ran like the wind. I could hear Hades and a car following.
   - Come-on, Boy! We gotta do this. I can't lose you.
   We were almost flying. Everything that happened lately flash backed
    Flash back
   "Do I trust the right person?"
    "-hi!"
     "HI."
Everything came back. Fast. How I lost it all.
    - Make it stop! Please! I screamed waking up.
    I was still on King. Riding. Running. I gotta go far. I gotta escape. I gotta win the fight. I can't win alone...
     I heard laughter coming closer and closer.
     - Slow down. You can't be faster than a car!
    I looked disappointed. I couldn't. I could lose everything in a second.
   - Stop it, dad! I heard a familiar voice coming.
  Neal got in front of my horse and we had to stop.
    - why can't you see someone happy? He asked his dad.
    - That's my horse! He replied.
    - I ask you to let them go...
    - No! "papa" yelled and shot King in the neck. It wasn't a tranquilizer gun, it was a real gun. My beloved horse fell down, barely breaking my bones.
    - No! Boy!
    The father pulled back up the gray window and started the car, leaving my dying horse in agony.
    - Oh no... Neal said getting on his horse and he left too, looking traumatized from the experience.
     King got on his side and tried to look at mex lifting up his big head. I got down and sat next to him. I put his head on my lap and waited. No help around. I waited and waited for a miracle  which never came.
    - Good bye, boy... I can't believe you are going away. Don't.
    Then he closed his eyes and never opened them. I cried for hours over his body.  Why? I was asking myself over and over again.
    2 years later
  - Today, 2 years ago, a dear friend of mine was killed by a shot. Let's get a moment for him.
    I was  on a big show answering fan questions.
     - Tell us about your life. How did you find that you are good at what you do?
    - This fallen friend helped me find myself. He was my first and most important horse of my life... King. We won some money but then problems occurred and he died shot in the neck.
    - Wow. That seems tragic.
    "It is. I try to forget as much as I can of the last day, please!" I thought.
    - So, King? Why?
    - He was majestic. Royal. Picture this amazing balck frisian stallion coming from the woods, saving you from dying in the cold snow.
    - Is that the real story?
    - Yes. I never told, but King was the only horse who actually helped me learn from him.
    - you said he got shot. Who did it?
    - Well, some things are better not said.
    - Tell us about your journey. We'd love to hear.
    - I started from a dying 17 old in the forest and meeting this amazing horse, named King to who I am today. I have a stable in Maine where live like 50 horses and I have my winners. I compete and I won 4 important races in England, France, China and Colorado. I'm a racer, but not the abusive type.
    - For something to say in the end?
    - Follow your heart. Let go of pain and get up and get on the saddle after you fell. Oh...Dont abuse horses, I said finishing the interview.