My house

I looked at my mother's staircase that I'm not allowed to go on. The stairs I couldn't go on if I tried. I can't do on them because there's some strange gray paint with holes in them that prevent me going forward. I walked into the kitchen that I'm not allowed to go into, but I do when my mother isn't here. And right now she's right behind me. So I'm wishing she was at work. I thought really hard at her being at work. I pooped myself a little bit so it must've worked. I looked up and saw her, but I know she can't see me. I hopped like a happy fish to the cabinet where the pots are. My mom followed me, she must think she is going to get some water at work. Teehee. I opened the cabinet door, and saw what I was looking for. Seven pots. I was going to play the drums. I grabbed each pot, one at a time, at threw them at the wall. They made a loud drum sound when they hit the wall.

"Don't you do that again!" My mother screamed. Her assistant must have stolen some more of her coffee. But her screaming scared me, so I ran into the living room. The carpet is so soft on my cheeks. It feels like gray clouds. I went over to the carpet, pulled down my pants, and felt the soft carpet on my cheeks.