16

Chae

I walked to the mirror, examining my puffy eyes. I drank another sip of wine, as Bom came through the door.

"Dara explained what happeed."

"Yeahh... she cheated. That bitcch"

I slurred. 

"No Chae.. She didin't"

"YES SHE DID. STOP BEING DELUSIONAL"

"Chae, i'm telling you, she has an explanation for what happened."

I refuse to believe it.

"Leave Bom. You side with her? Leave."

"Ch-"

"LEAVE!"

I was fuming. How dare she stand up for Dara. I though I was enough for her. I guess not. I took another glup o wine and cryed throughout my night.

Dara

It's been 2 weeks since I tried to explain myself to Chaerin. It's no use. She'll never believe me. I walked along the sidewalk woth my umbrella, as It was an extremely rainy day. I spotted her at a soju bar, drinking alone. Maybe now she'll hear me out. I walked over to the bar, and she really noticed. She furrowed her eyebrows and took another shot of Soju. 

"You should stop drinking. You're a angry drunk"

I chuckled.

"I know my limits."

SHe simply stated.

"Thanks to you, i've gotten much better at this."

She gestured to the Soju bottle, giving me a cold stare. 

"Chae..-"

"Just tell me who."

"What do you mean?"

"Who? Who did you cheat on me with?"

"I told you-"

"WHO?"

"I was kissed yes, but I did not kiss anybody. It way Lay."

"LAY? OF ALL PEOPLE LAY? HE BROKE YOUR HEART. YOU'D JUST G BACK TO HIM? ITHOUGH WHAT WE HAD WAS REAL!"

"It is Chae!"

"Stop lying. I think you've done enough of that. Go back to slutting it up with Lay."

That sentence broke me. That sentence was enough to tell me I was no longer welcome in her life. She continued to drink her Soju.

"I SAID LEAVE!"

She slammed sown her Soju glass, and blood started dripping out of the fresh wound on her hand. I covered my mouth to muffle my sobs. I cried for help, and when it came, I didbn't want her to be hurt because of me anymore.I called for help, and watched from afar as they examined her wound, and brought her to the hospital.

Bom

I held hands with TOP, as we walked along the street. I spotted Dara and Chae at a Soju bar, and next thong I know, ambulance are bringing her to the hospital. I gave TOP an apoligetic look, kissed him and ran to my car to follow the ambulance truck. While Iw as waiting for her to be out of surgary, I decided to visit Luhan in his hospital room. He was asleep, but when I entered, he looked up and smiled at me.

"Hey."

"Hi."

"How are you?"

"Better, now that you'e here."