Crystal (Intro)

Hey I'm theonlymooncrystal or just Moon for short and this is my first time writing a story I hope you guys like it! ^w^ Itsthestorymaker89 also participated -Moon

Hi I'm Crystal my story started when I was born my mom was an angel and my dad was a demon. After my mom and dad got married I was born a demon angel. My kind was hunted at that time by the angel queen Daria.When I was five the queen died me and my family had hope that the hunting would stop...but instead it was the same or mabey worse. She was the angel queen Jasmine,she sent her soldiers house to house to look for demon angels and she kept them as her slaves.Around 2 years later of her being crowned soldiers came to our house by that time my parents already taught me how to hide my demon form but they still hid me.My dad and mom opened the door and in came some soldiers of the queen.They saw my mom and dad they asked some questions one of them asked if they had any children they said no.But they knew they were lying and said that our neighbor(an angel)saw them with a kid.My parents kept saying they didn't but the soldiers did not care cause they knew they were married so they killed them instead for them not to have kids and left.I was left alone hiding under the bed I saw everything I crwald out and set there crying cause I knew...it was all my fault.Thanks to me being born they were killed I SHOULD HAVE DIED!