Chapter 8

It was nice to be back in the States. Back with all my friends and family. It was a nice change. Even Harry has left me alone for the majority of our little trip. We only had two more nights here and I planned to make them the best two days ever. I didn’t know when I would be back and I wasn’t ready to leave. 

Friday’s in fall were reserved for one thing. Football games and a parties. Tonight would be no different. The all boys school was playing their biggest rival tonight and I planned on making an appearance. Some of my best guy friends were starting and I haven’t seen them since I left. It will be a nice surprise. Unfortunately Harry has to join because I just can’t leave him home alone. I mean I could but I shouldn’t.

Walking down the stairs after getting ready I found him sitting on the couch watching some movie in my living room. “Let’s go,” I told him grabbing my keys and my bag from the kitchen counter. “Where are we going?” he asked quietly obviously slightly annoyed. “To a football game. You can meet American Girls and have fun and enjoy the high school life here. All the girls will love you!” I said being serious. 

The ride to the game was only two minutes considering it was right down the street from my house. Getting through the crowd was another story. Walking up and down the field I finally found my friends at the 50 yard line. Introducing Harry to some girls I used to go to school with I jumped down the stairs and practically leapt into their arms. 

“EL!” they all yelled engulfing me in a hug. Looking up at the score board I saw there was 30 seconds left in the final quarter. Ooops. A little late. “Are you going to wait for him after the game?” my best friend Emily asked me tilting her head towards the field where I saw jersey number 78 standing on the side lines. James. We have known each other since kindergarten where he became in love with me. We never dated but there was always something there. 

“Yeah I think so..” I whispered looking at him and then back at Harry who was immersed by hounds of girls. He looked down at me and his eyes caught mine. Smiling I could feel my cheeks redden. Oh boy here we go. 

*Harry’s POV*

I don’t know why she is doing this to me. Actually I do. I was a jack ass and I really deserve it. I didn’t want to like her as much as I did. She was new and a year below me, but I like her. A lot. 

Now here I am watching her and some random guy sitting rather close and getting rather cozy. To say my blood was boiling was an understatement. I think I was about to explode. 

“Hey are you even listening?” one girl yelled into my year making me turn back to the 5 annoyed people standing in front of me. “Sorry I just got distracted,” I mumbled waving goodbye and walking down towards El. “Hey can we go?” I asked praying she would say yes. She looked up at me and seemed semi relieved. Maybe we are making progress? 

“Yeah let’s go. Bye James. I’ll see you soon?” she asked. He nodded and gave her a hug before she left and got into the car with me. The ride was silent the whole way back to her house. I followed her into the living room where she put in a movie and sat down on the couch. Sitting across from her I just watched her. 

She was beautiful. Why did I miss it all up? Why did I have to kiss Allie? If I wouldn’t have chances are she would be in my arms and maybe even my girlfriend. “Can I ask you something,” she whispered looking over at me. “Sure.” 

“Why did you do it? Why did you kiss her?”

_____________________________________________________________________________

Okay I updated. 2 votes and 2 comments to next chapter. dunka xx.