Being Tested Part 1

[Test- A is a child with the ability to mimic the powers of Scp they touch. They were found possessing the powers of Scp- 049 when he broke out and came into contact with them. The child went into a crying fit when they were detained along with Scp- 049... Log to be continued.]

[Test- A was previously known as Scp- 049- B until later observed that their anomalous readings shifted from that of Scp- 049's to that of a typical child. The child was kept in a different room from Scp- 049 and questioned. Three days after questioning they said they no longer could see The Pestilence anymore while the previous day they were speaking of what The Pestilence was as unclear as Scp- 049. A Class D was sent into the room and left unharmed when the child touched them thus clarifying that the child was harmless. One question remained the same throughout continuous questioning and it was regarding their relationship with Scp- 049... Log to be continued.]

***

Watch: Test- A, would you please enter Scp- 035's containment cell.

I sighed to myself as Watch called me that name. I took a step into the containment and stood in front of Scp- 035. He had already had a D class person for a body and was sitting in a chair at the other side of the table that was in front of me.

Watch: Test- A, we order you to touch Scp- 035 and we will send another class D in.

I shivered because I wasn't looking forward to using Scp- 035's power against another human. Tears could be seen running down my face and Scp- 035 stood up as I slowly walked up to him. He then crouched down to my level and took my hand in his before placing my hand to his face. I could feel some of his power flowing into me.

Scp- 035: Don't be afraid. You got this.

I stood back trying to process why he told me that. Was he perhaps encouraging me?  A class D walked into the room and that is when it happened.

Class D: Oh god you are so beautiful. I just want to hold you.

I honestly wanted him to as well. I felt a bit of hunger as he grew closer to me. Then we hugged. I could feel his life draining and I could taste, smell and see all of his memories before I ultimately took full control of his body and could see myself though his eyes. I lifted myself up with his arms and looked around. I could see myself crying in the arms of the body that I was possessing. I decided to speak through the body.

Test- A: Are you satisfied.

The Watch shivered as my voice that the body that I was possessing was speaking in unison.

Watch: How does it feel?

Test- A: Painful, not physically but emotionally. Something that can't be put into words. I'm scared. I don't understand yet I do. Maybe I am in disbelief. This is torture. I am alive but I am dead all at once. It is a crime. I don't know who I am right now.

Scp- 035 then got the attention of Watch.

Scp- 035: Watch this is why you don't force my abilities onto another with their ability. I simply allowed this to happen so you all can witness the sheer horrific consequences by allowing this child to take hold of my power. As you can clearly tell they are tortured because they have a body of their own I however do not so I am not experiencing the torture that they are going through. Take a good look at them and tell me that you are proud to watch a child rotting away another human and devouring its soul. Now tell me Watch are you proud of yourself?

Watch: God no.

The Watch and everyone in the next room had a look of sheer horror as they watched me cry in two voices. Was I perhaps misunderstanding what Scp- 035 said to me? Was he encouraging me to hold it together or maybe he was counting on me to stop possessing the body all on my own because I had to figure this out all on my own.

I gasped as I finally departed from the body regaining my sight. I looked in horror at the body the top half was decayed and now lifeless in a puddle of black. Scp- 035 walked over to me and picked me up in his arms holding me close. I cried relieved of that situation as I hugged him and shut my eyes.

Scp- 035: I am so proud of how well you handled yourself. I promise to never force that on you again.

He comforted me as he spoke to The Watch.

Scp- 035: And Watch if you ever have the intention to use my power with this child again I will kill every last one of you. Do I make myself clear?

Watch: Yes we will keep that noted.

Scp- 035 continued to hold onto me and I eventually passed out from exhaustion.

[End of interaction]