Chapter 3

Mila

I just dropped off Portia and jr and I was headed to my daddy's trap house. when I got there I made sure I parked in the back since my baby just got repainted.

"hey curve"

"Wassup shawty"

"Nothing but shit my daddy in his office"

"Yea he recruiting some new bitches"

I nodded my head and walked down the stairs to his office

"You wanted to see me" I asked my father wile looking through a cloud of smoke

"Yeah mila I want you to meet my girlfriend tonight we been dating for a wile I already talked to your brothers" he said wile staring at my new birkin bag.

"Really my mother just died and you really gone to the other bitch" I said wile slamming my hand down on his desk

"You will not disrespect me who the hell you think yo ass talking to" he said wile taking a hit of his thick rolled blunt

"Apparently not my father because my father wouldn't bring no chicken head bitch around his motha fuckin kids yet alone his house and he wouldn't move on from my mother who died four months ago" I didn't even wait to hear what he had to say I slammed his office door and ran up the stairs only to bump into a hard chest.

"Yo watch the fuck out bitch"

"Who you calling a bitch do you not know who I am"

"Nah but you ah bi-"

"Yo gunz that's takers daughter" one of my dads workers dlo said

"Oh yo my bad ma I ain't -"

"Nigga save that bullshit" with that being said I went to my car.

When I got home I went straight to my room with out speaking to anyone.

I striped out of my clothes and went to take a shower I turned on the water. I stayed in the shower for 25 minutes and got out and picked out my outfits for my routines tonight. I decided on my black lace thong set with 6 inch black christian louboutin heels , cheetah print set and a custom made Rhinestone bra with studded shorts. I threw it in my bag and put on my blue channel jogger. grabbing all my bags and my mini suit case I fill with money I headed out the door.

When I got to Club MAIN it was hella packed I knew I was coming home with at least one mill tonight

"Hey big boy" I said to the security guard

"How ya doing star"

"Same just different bullshit"

"I fell ya it's a good crowd in there tonight"

I nodded my head and smiled as I made my way to the bar.

"Hey candy" I said wile giving her a hug

"Hey girl, it's a full house tonight I think yet saving their big money for you girl" cans said wile laughing and giving me a high five

"Thanks boo well let me go get ready"

"Alright I'll have ya shot waiting for you young ass"

"Hey keep that down" I said wile laughing and walking away. candy is the only person who knows me and Portia real age and name we knew her from around the way. as I walked in the back cheap perfume and stank ass and pussy hit my nose.

"hey baby" Portia called out for me to come her way

"Hey mama you already been on"

"No the boss asked me if I wanted to share a set with rainbow and I said hell no I'll do it if I can with star, so after yo set we go on together"