CHAPTER 15:(KARA'S NEW HOPE)

KARA'S HIDEOUT
It was going to be a long for everyone especially for boruto as whatever he thought or knew wasn't the way he thought it was many things were going to be reavealed upto him.

'So let's start with your karma,what do you know about it young blondie' Amado asked sitting in front of him.

'Its a curse mark that momoshiki gave me before dying' boruto said plain and simple.
' and during my training with sensei I mastered it didn't I' he continued glancing at Jigen who stood not too far away from him.

'The boy doesn't know amado tell him' jigen told his fellow scientist.

'Well blondie it's something like a curse mark but it's definitely not just a mark it's a seal to be exact.The karma seal is the greatest trick up the Ōtsutsukis sleeve,you see when someone kills an Ōtsutsuki the Ōtsutsuki seals itself in the being as the Person being a perfect candidate for their power and consciousness.This gives them the chance to overtake the body of their vessel when the person becomes weak and once the Ōtsutsuki has taken hold of your body you get sealed in your own body with the Ōtsutsuki having a huge boost in power as your powers will now be theirs.' The scientist explained bridging up his specks.

'So that's why it's called karma,It comes back to you' Boruto said taking a deep sigh.

It was scary for the blonde ninja to hear all of this as he thought he had gotten rid of momoshiki all those years back but it seems their fates have been intertwined now for which he is a little shook.

'You catch on pretty quickly for being naruto's son or maybe it's something you may have got from your sensei' Jigen distracted the young blonde who was in deep in his thoughts.

'So why has never momoshiki tried to take over me or confront me in the first place'Asked the Uzumaki.

"Because of your jougan he may have thought that your body isn't ready to withstand the full potential of jōgan"Jigen explained.

"How did you get your karma?" Boruto asked him seriously staring at his face.

"Well I am the vessel of isshiki otsutsuki he came to this world with Kaguya I don't know how or when but one day I woke up and I had this mark at my chin" Jigen ended.

"Why give Kawaki the karma what does he has to do in all of this?" Boruto Questioned again.

"I don't know isshiki must have seen something in the boy" Jigen looked down,it was as if he felt pity for Kawaki.

"Okay,one last question does this guy otsutsuki isshiki has taken control of your body or not"And here Jigen nervousness takes over him he felt huge anguish and anxiety.

Suddenly Jigen started to scream his karma started to grow "Aah you don't need to come out,plss don't!" Boruto got frightened looking at the condition of Jigen.

"You ask too many questions boy,very eager,you sure ask too many questions for a new recruit". Isshiki said composing himself.

"I just don't like being kept in the dark if am here,in your team I too want intel" boruto said backing off a bit.

" looks like you have never connected to momoshiki up until now that's why you don't have any idea of us otsutsuki" isshiki said closing the gap between him and boruto.

"I want Kawaki because it is the best vessel I can get on this planet,if only I had known about your jougan then you would have been my vessel now and as for knowing our clans plan and all why don't you ask himself" Isshiki said grabbing boruto's face. "You have the most interesting fate I have ever seen I think that's why momoshiki chose you" he completed and then said good luck.