His Worst Mistake

They young female had just walked into the door. Her mind was dark and her heart was full of unrelenting pain. She didnt feel deserving enough for anything. She just wanted a break, she wanted to to sleep. She felt like she couldn't face this life anymore without the light of her bestfriend... her only friend.

Her dad was drunken and off his ass on a acid trip. The young female sat down and her dad was startled. He threw a beer bottle at her and it hit her in the face. She hissed in pain as hot tears came down her face. Her nose started to bleed.

"Maybe you shouldn't fucking sneak up behind me Brian!"

"I... I was just trying to sit down n-not sneak behind you!"

Her father stood up and almost fell down again. She trembled because she talked back instead of saying Yes sir.

"What did you just say to me?"

"I-i said I was just trying to sit. I wasnt sneaking around"

He grabbed the young girl by the collar of her black hoodie and slammed her against the wall.

"Dont you ever talk back, you hear me?!"

She nodded as more tears fell from her face she was choking and he hit the back of her head against the wall when he slammed her.

"Answer me you worthless piece of shit!"

Brian trembled and shook her father back handed her across the face harshly. She gasped mostly from shock and pain.

"Y-yes sir" his grip tightened before he released her and dropped her on the floor.

Brian's brother walked into the house with his friend and seen what was happening. Brian's nose was gushing blood her lip had been cut due to broken glass and she had a black eye. Her brother had developed an anger problem at a young age. He could keep it under control most of the time but when he seen his beloved sister in pain he couldn't take it.

He tackled his father to the ground as his friend helped Brian up. His friend had always been there and was like a brother to her. He carried her to the kitchen and started to treat her and ask questions. She said in a panic "What about Josh?!" Noah the young friend looked behind him as Josh walked in "I'm fine" he huffed he had blacked blacked out and hardly remembered what happened. Noah told him and Josh look Brian in the eyes.

"Listen, pack what you need to survive but pack light okay? I'm taking you away from this place" Josh had never looked so caring before in his life but Brian knew before then how he cared.

She nodded tears still streaming down her face. She packed and she packed lightly. A few clothes, water, a little bit of food, a hair brush, hygiene products, feminine hygiene products.

The night was cold and dark the rain stung and hurt on Brian's bruises and gashes but she didnt stop. She was only fifteen at the time but she was running away with her brothers. They were both eighteen so she wasnt as worried. This was only the start for her.