Chapter Two

~~There is sexual content also there is a lot of language in this chapter, so this is your heads up.~~
~~By the way, this picture is what Kylee looks like now~~

Two weeks Prior
(AJ's POV)

Life has been hard, I would say. Moving from pack house to pack house, destroying everything and everyone but fuck! I do enjoy a good killing of weak alphas who think they can thrive. I live the life of what may say, slaying witches, lying bitches, and visa versa. I don't know what's worse, the fact that I can have any girl I want or finding my mate. I chuckled as I lean back into a blood-covered leather seat.

"Big brother~ " I heard a faint voice echo in the large room. I open my eyes and looked at the pale girl in front of the door.

"Well isn't it my favorite baby sister." I chuckled and got up and walked over the lifeless ex-alpha and ex-luna.

"I might look younger than you, but I am older." The female smiled and jumped onto me, giving me a hug.

I Wrapped my arms around the girl and chuckled, "Oh yes, the little vampire is older, but she calls me big brother, isn't that right Xena?" She puffed and rolled her eyes as she struggled to get out of my arms.

"Anyway! I have information for you." She said as I let go of her and sat back down at the desk.

"Go on."

"Tonight there is a major party going down at the club." She winked as if she was holding more information.

"Xena tell me everything. I have not the time for this. I have more people to kill, more lands to claim under the noses the alpha dogs."

"Exactly, our little hybrid princess will be there." She said as she licked her fangs.

"Oh, my little princess Kylee.." I smirked and got up and walked around the room, "What else do you know?"

"Well let us see. She has started to date her beta. She is going to be the first Luna, but word has it that daddy is going to call upon the goddess to make her boyfriend her mate. So we got to act fast." Xena pushed everything off of the desk and placed her computer on it and it has loads of documents on it. "Every file contains the ins and outs of that pack, including the land layout. They are right next to the mountains. If we leave the States we can get your packs from Canada down here and we can take over." She smirked and wrapped her arms around my neck and looked at the computer as I looked at every file.

"Sounds good." I closed the laptop and stood up after the unwrapped her arms from my neck.

"We will head down there, but I need my little witch as well. We need everything to go as planned and I will be pissed if this fails." I snapped with a sadistic smile on my face.

"I'll get her," Xena said as she walked out. "Go shower and dress nicely. We are going to start phase one of the plan." I chuckled and ran my fingers through my hair.

"Oh my little Kylee, you are in for a treat. My little princess~~~. " I walked to the old alpha's room and walked to their bathroom and turned on the hot water. As I waited for the water to warm up, I heard a door open to the bedroom door. I walked out of the bathroom and saw a young teenage girl dressed in lingerie. "Excuse me?" I raised my eyebrow and see this girl walk over to me and tugged on my pants. I smirked as my erection started to grow. I grabbed the girl and threw her onto the bed. I stripped myself of my clothes and started to grind against her, causing small moans to escape her mouth. I roughly slammed my erection into her, causing her to scream which turned me on more. "Like that?" I licked her ear as she nodded, "Good~."