۵ 𝒜 𝒩𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝒶𝓈 𝐿𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓈 ۵

Sinon set her black hair clips down on the nightstand, tucking a strand of her two-toned blue hair behind her ear. She was too embarrassed to look, seeing her crush from the past few years naked was enough to send her running..or blushing madly. She was currently doing the latter of the two.

She fidgeted with her zipper, pulling it down slowly, hearing a 'flop' followed with a softer 'oof' onto the bed. She blushed harder, her hair fluffing up as she imagined a smirking swordsman, completely naked, posing seductively on the bed. Feeling her cheeks heat up, Sinon unsnapped the straps from her shorts and shedded off her jacket along with her chestplate. She hesitantly fiddled with her buckle. She had wanted to get undressed for him but she didn't want him staring at her ass while she bent over to take everything else off. She quickly ripped the white and black scarf off herself, choking in the process. She then heard a lighthearted, yet concerned voice from behind ask her if she was alright, and that he'd help her out if necessary. Sinon squealed, stuttering out that she was fine, she then tilt her head back down and tapped on her buckle, masking her embarrassment.

The onyx haired boy shuffled around on the bed until he was behind Sinon. He looked at her smooth skin that was kissed with dozens of freckles, giving both shoulders a kiss, including her neck. "K..k-k-kirito~~!", Sinon yelped, squirming under his touch. Pretending to not hear the fluffy haired girl, he continued, cupping her breasts and squeezing them softly as he burrowed his face into her short, fluffy cowlicks. She felt a shiver pass through her, heat spreading everywhere all over her body as she involuntarily pushed her hips back. Her ass against Kirito's own hips. He took in her scent, tilting his head a little to the side to lick up the sniper's neck. His hot spittle splattered on her skin, causing more hard shudders to wrack through her small frame. She let out small breathy moans, whining as she felt the swordsman nip at her saliva-coated skin.

Kirito took it as an invitation to keep going, shoving his still gloved hand down into her combat shorts, yanking them off like a wild beast in heat. The flustered girl squeaked in response, her pink face turning a bright shade a red. "H-hey~! Watch it, I need those..~!! She mewled at him, shutting her legs together. The swordsman just chuckled and gently leaned her back onto the bed, getting a good look at her now naked body. Well...before she covered herself up. She shut her eyes, pulling a hand over her chest and the other between her legs. 'Mm.~ How did it even get to this..he broke up with Asuna and I was just comforting him for a while..and then..~' She shook her head furiously, moving her hands up to slap her cheeks. She opened her eyes to a feminine face holding in a laugh. She loved looking at him. And that got her thinking...if they kept going she might see that face every day. Every time she woke up and every time she fell asleep. Not in VR, but in reality. She smiled, enveloping him in her arms, kissing him.

That surprised him, she would usually get all blushy and angry or hide. He ignored it though and started touching her all over, kissing her back. She let out small mews every time he hit a sensitive spot and by the time he scratched down her sides she was needy for more. Sinon wiggled her hips, pushing up, flat against Kirito's now hardened cock. She gasped, feeling the lean boy on top of her hold her hips down and push into her dripping hole. He had just taken her virginity...her virtual one at least.

The snipers moans filled the entire room, she hadn't felt anything like it before and assumed he wasn't an average size, since he was basically tearing her insides apart. It felt amazing though, a good amazing. She clung onto his back, digging her claws into his reddened skin that'd have small damage splashes all over it soon enough. He seemed to not mind too much, wincing slightly in pleasure from the want and need of him.

He thrust his thick, aroused cock inside her soaked snatch trying to keep a consistent pace so the mewling girl under him could get used to it before he started his usual, brutally intense pace.

She eventually told him that he could go faster, that the slight pain from before was gone, but he wanted to keep it especially slow since it was her first time. "Mm~~! K-Kirito, please move faster, I'm okay..~~!!", Sinon pleaded, tugging on his long dark hair. She kept begging him feeling him push deeper inside of her and shove his throbbing length in until it hit the beginning of the sniper's womb.
She moaned out an "Oh yes~~!!!!!" Wrapping her legs around him on impulse. Sinon let him thrust into her wet pussy as hard as he wanted, screaming harder multiple times until she kept cumming over, and over onto his still thick, hard cock. More of his thrusting caused her to to break..mentally, her eyes rolled back, and her grip slacked as her lover shoved his dick deeper into her. She moaned his name continuously, lazily clawing at Kirito while he kept shoving, slamming the head of his erect cock into the entrance of her womb. He moved vigorously, feeling himself tip over the edge. His cock throbbed more now, a knot forming at the tip, just waiting for that sweet release. That release he knew all too well, that his hand knew all too well. He'd never actually gotten off to fucking a girl, since the only girl he had dated had let him stick it in for a minute and yelled for him to take it out. And that wasn't even real life. But this, this lasted for hours, hard, bed rocking sex that was amazing lasted for hours on end, and Kirito was fucking loving it. He didn't think about it being VR at the time, it was just too good to stop.

He was nearing his climax, a sudden burst of energy went through him. Like a wolf hunting, he held her down, a low gruff sounding noise resonating in his throat. An abrupt spurt of white syrup flooded Sinon's womanhood. She hugged her lover tightly, moaning his name louder than before. Her hair was a tousled mess, her body shaking uncontrollably, thick spunk pouring out of her. The embarrassed sniper attempted to cover herself up, but Kirito smacked her hand away to look at his work, smirking. She moved her pawed hands up to her blushing face, mewling. He then placed a small kiss on her exposed cheek, lowering his voice, "Any chance I can come over tonight~~?". He awaited an answer from his beautiful lover, a few minutes of just cuddling and she nodded her head shyly. Kirito smiled softly, handing her his high-collared shirt and jacket, carefully cleaning her up. She slipped them on and instantly felt safe and warm, watching the long haired boy in front of her tug on his cargo pants and slide back into bed with her. They tucked each other in bed together and said their goodbyes, giving the other a quick peck on the lips.

Kazuto ripped off his Amusphere, tugging off all his clothes so he was standing in front of his closet in just his boxers. Fifteen minutes later and he decided on a tight black shirt and ripped black jeans to match. Walking out of the house, he yelled to Suguha that he'd be spending the night at a friend's. She waved him off and he took that as his signal to leave. He jumped on his motorcycle and kicked the stand down, starting its engine. He wanted his entrance to be a surprise, so he hurriedly sped past cars and ran red lights to get to Shino's house before his designated time. He swung a leg over his bike, getting off after parking it. He ran up the stairs and knocked on the door. He heard a few clinks of the locks and the door creaked open some. He smiled gently, waving to the figure at the opposite side of the door. He saw Shino's freckle kissed face light up, swinging the door open to embrace him tightly. He hugged her back full force, and when her grip lacked, he was tugged inside her apartment. She stood there, her arms around his neck, forehead against his. They both reveled in their lover's presence, chatting up a storm and soon ending up in a tangled mess together in the middle of the night. Their clothes were scattered around the room, Shino resting her head on Kazuto's chest, both intertwining their fingers with one another. Then he spoke softly," I'm so happy I can do this with you forever..just...I love you, Shino.~" She giggled at that and responded, "I love you too, Kazuto~~"