9

I sat down in the front aisle directly in front of the tall white runaway. Hundreds of people started to fill the seats behind me, other 'important' people stay besides me.

I spoke with them, a fake smile on my lips, asking them questions that I'd really rather not know.

After an hour I was finally released of my torture as the music began to play and the first model was sent out.

Clementine Reeves. Her face was set in a sexy playful look, her eyes gleaming as she walked the catwalk with ease. One foot walking in front of the other in a smooth and confident way. She brought the outfit she wore to life, even though I was sure people were just looking at her and not the clothing. As she walked closer to me her eyes landed on me, and suddenly her eyes glared and sliced at me.

People whisper about her, others smiling and blowing kisses to her as she walks past us again. Sending those who smiled winks and a sexy smirk that I wish was pointed to me.

Right as the last models came out, and the designer came out I stood up and made my way to the back to find Clementine.

I was let through without any hesitation, but before I could find Clementine I felt a hand grasp my shoulder. I looked over my shoulder to see the designer, Fallon Siciliano grins at me. He was a man in his late sixties and he's been in charge of his line since he invented it.

"Zion Woods! So glad you can make it, come come while I thank the girls and fellows for walking the show." Like any old man he didn't wait for my answer and pulled me along with him.

The models had been put into robes and were smiling and laughing with each other. "Hello my darlings!" Immediately everyone turned to Fallon, clapping their hands and erupted into a loud cheer. "Thank you! Thank you! I couldn't do it without you, each and everyone of you." He spoke with full genuine feelings.

My eyes traveled around the room, moving past the different looking people, until my eyes landed on Clementine.

Before I could go over to her, Fallon beat me to it. Pulling Clementine into his arms and crushing her into his chest. "Ah, Clementine. I can always trust you to bring life into the show." Fallon praises, pressing a quick kiss to the side of her head. Clementine grinned, shaking her head sheepishly.

"Everyone did, honestly. The stylist, the makeup artist, the models, just everyone involved." It was as if whenever Clementine spoke people stopped to listen, because after her little spiel the crowd once again clapped their hands. I clapped as well, watching as her big doe eyes looked my way.

Our eyes locked, those light brown eyes of hers twinkled with emotion. She whispered something into Fallon's ear and he looked over to me and grinned. Nodding his head he gave Clementine a small push towards me.

"Can you take me to my hotel please?" She asked and I almost immediately nodded my head.

"Yes, of course." She shyly nodded her head at my answer.

"I'll be one sec, lemme just grab my clothes." She said softly, I leaned in even though I could hear her perfectly. I watched as her cheeks went red.

"What was that?" I asked, whispering into her ear. She let out a huff.

"I'll be one second." She said before hurrying off somewhere. I watched her with a smirk, I quickly said my farewells to everyone as I walked out of the behind the scenes area of these models.

Ten minutes later Clementine came out. She gave me a quick flash of a smile, her eyes covered with shades. She wore dark blue jeans that flared out at the bottom, black heeled boots that made her a few inches taller, a black turtleneck that was tucked into the jeans and a cream colored coat.

As we walked out together I understood why she needed the shades. Flashes going off every which direction as we left the scene. The photographers calling out Clem's name. Reporters that didn't get a taste of her inside clawing at her.

As soon as they saw me with her the questions started to roar out. "Thank you, I hope you all get my good side. Now I gotta get back home to my son!" Clementine said politely. They instantly shut up as she gave them her genuine beautiful smile.

I opened the car door for her and she sat down. I closed it, walking over to the drivers side and taking my seat.

I drove out of the place as quick as I could. Clementine let out a soft sigh, taking her shades off she placed them in her bag. "You looked amazing tonight, and at the morning show you did." I said trying my best to not stumble over my words. She chuckled, looking over at me with a sleepy look.

"Thank you." It was silent for while before I spoke.

"I'm sorry." My voice cracked, I felt my throat tightening. As I let my emotions overwhelm me. Clementine squeezes her hands around the straps of her bag. "I'm sorry for everything. For what I said a few weeks ago. How I handled the situation...I'm sorry for not doing the best I can." I cleared my throat, blinking back my tears.

"I'm sorry...for not doing the best I could to get back to you. When I should've." The car was parked now, my eyes on her as she took in a shaky breath. Her chin wobbling, she quickly wiped away a tear.

"T-that's in the past now," she started, sniffling. "It's Silas' birthday tomorrow. And all he wants is his parents together, to take him somewhere. All I want is my baby happy, Zion. That's all my life is about, his happiness and wellbeing." She looked over at me. "So when we go up to that room, he's gonna ask you why you did what you did. And you need to be upfront about it." I nodded my head and she smiled.

"Good." She sighed, looking at herself in the mirror. Pressing her fingertips against her under eyes. They were slightly red from her tears.

She looked at me, and rolled her eyes playfully. She leaned over, our noses close. She gently wiped away the tear I had let out. "Daddy's make mistakes too, just don't do it again." She said giggling.

But all I was thinking about right now was how much I love this woman. And how can I fix what I fucked up.

We walked up to the hotel. My eyes staring at Clementine's hand. "Fuck it." I whispered to myself, I smoothly grabbed her hand causing her to look back at me with wide eyes.

"Zion-" She squealed struggling in my grip. I smirked down at her flustered face, shushing her as we walked into the empty elevator. "Are you crazy? Let go of my hand." She said, trying to pry my fingers away from hers.

I missed this feeling, a whole damn lot. Her warm hand in my cold one, I loved it. "No, I don't want to." She narrowed her eyes at my answer.

"What would your fiancé say about this, huh? I don't need you to paint me as some home wrecker." She said slowly giving up on letting my hand go. I felt her fingers slowly wrap around mine.

"I would never let that happen," I said cheekily. "Besides what would your boyfriend say?" She looked at me and rolled her eyes.

Her eyes looked away from me as she took in a breath, "Not that it's any of your business but we broke things off. I thought about it, and he wasn't really suited to be in our lives."

I couldn't help but grin, I really couldn't. "That's such a shame." I said pressing her against the wall. She scoffed at me, her eyes peering up at me.

"Zion Woods, you're so full of it." With the tips of her fingers she pushed me away. I bit my lip as I watch her walk out of the elevator.

And like the lost puppy I was I followed her.