HunHan <\3

Sehun~

He's gone.

I can't believe he actually left, right when we were getting over the whole Kris scandal. He leaves.

Why Lu? Why?

"Sehunnie~ I want this one!" Luhan pointed at the giant deer plushie. I took him out to the amusement park today so we could spend the day together.

"Sure, whatever my Luhannie wants." I pointed to the giant deer plushie and one of the workers grabbed it and handed it to me, which I handed to Luhan. "Thank you so much Sehunnie this has been the best day off ever!"

He rewarded me by planting a sweet kiss to my lips. Oh the things this boy does to me. After a minute we pulled back and connected our fingers heading back to the car. This is something I will always remember.

Water fell from my eyes as I hugged my bubble tea pillow Luhan got me for my birthday. I miss him so much.

HunHan doesn't exist anymore. Now I see how Tao felt when Kris left, empty....

"Sehun?..." I heard the voice of Tao outside my dorm room. He's become quiet ever since Kris, he barely comes out of his room unless it involves exo activity. "Yes Taozi." I answered.

The door opened and I saw a very upset panda. He ran over to me and engulfed me in a big hug tears falling. What happened to the panda boy?

"S-sehun, I miss him.." I sighed and rubbed his back in circles and cried along with him.

I missed Luhan. He missed Kris.

We are in the same boat.

Luhan I hope you're living well. I love you, even if HunHan is over.

Take care.

____________________________________

Author's Note: Hey it's me Huang Mi Jin. The first chapter of my TaoHun story, I hope you liked it.

Comments are appreciated, votes are optional.

Love you all.

Annyeong~

~HMJ