CHAPTER ONE (part one)

Hi guys hows it going this is the first chapter to Ebony agenda I am not going to post any art for this chapter because I really want to get it out to y'all. 

ENJOY  :)

I walk out into the largest part of our small village then, I walk into the witchery where they have everything I need for my adventure. I pick up the general potion book, portable brewing stand, cat food, and a travel size cauldron. I pay for it with my saved money and walk  out of the small store to start my journey. I think about taking the path that most witches go but I decided to make my own path. I walk in between the two paths waving my hands around moving vines, branches, and leaves out of my way. I smiled and blew out a drawn breath, I thought about the adventures yet to come. It was about two hours till lunch so I decided I'd walk till then. About an hour into walking I saw some mountains in the distance and I turned the opposite way to look at the long flat plains.

 "Which way should we go little guy" I asked my new friend, he just looked up at me and            meowed.

 I'll stop here for tonight, I thought as my mouth was already saying

 "Ehh I'll decide tomorrow morning" I shrugged," I still have to give you a name too, don't I!" I said to my little gray kitten sitting on top of my large backpack.

 He looked at me with his large yellow eyes "What do you think about Flynn little guy" I asked the little kitten. He just rubbed his little head on my leg against my thick socks and purred". "Flynn it is then" I exclaimed. 

At sunset I laid down on the small bed I had made for camping with old Fabric and thread. "Goodnight Flynn" I Whisper to the little kitten curled up next to my legs.

 I woke early my little friend pawing my hand obviously wanting food. I pick myself up and grabbed for the small bag of cat food I picked up at the store at the village but, when I grabbed it was "EMPTY,  How did this happen."  I said as I side eyed Flynn

. "Well Stupid, I guess I have to give you a granola bar instead".

 I Pick up the granola bar I had left out for the morning a gave about 1/4 of it to Flynn, Silly cat why'd you have to go and eat the whole damn bag, I thought to myself.

As I finish the last bite of my breakfast I get up and start to pack all of my belongings. When I stand up with my backpack and I can see a town In the direction of the plains.

 "Hey Flynn time to go, Dude" I say to Flynn as I began walk to the village.

Walking through the forest I hear rustling. I think nothing of it because its a forest, there's bound to be something . I keep still though because I don't want it scare or for it to attack out of fear, but after a while nothing had happened so I slowly continued. Not even thirty minutes later I hear it again, I do the same as before however this time a small deer like creature walk out into the small clearing and the only reason it didn't see me was because  of a small bushel of trees, veins, and bushes covered it. The sad thing about it was as silent and quick the little creature came it was good.

 Later on when I entering the town there was a large sign the said "Welcome to Greenacre" I smile, this was the town where one of my friend's live. First things first Cat Food, I walked into the large farmers market hoping there would be something. There wasn't. 

ok guys do i did end up drawing somthing for this part of the story but, wattpad decited the krita is not aloud to have thier .kri i could not post it on here. i will post it on my insta or see if i i can put it on a seperte thing for now. NO WORRIES THO. im a better traditanal artist anyways so instead of drawing the art digataly I'll draw traditanaly and then I will scan it with the printer. if you have any segeustions i can try i will try to work with that. OK BYE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!

my Insta is: armshi_arts