Chapter4: New Encounters and Confrontations

*AUTHORS NOTE* Hi!! I hope someone out there is reading!!

VOTE AND COMMENT!!! AND FOLLOW!!

NO COPYING!

-malayjahthewriter

  Meryl slowly sipped her sassafras tea at the dining room table, patiently waiting for her grandchildren to make an appearance. She still couldn't quite cope with the fact that her only granddaughter was mated to the future Alpha.

A witch and a wolf.

It was definitely something she had never seen before. Although she felt sympathy for the struggling witch, she couldn't help but feel a surge of excitement for the unlikely pair. It would be quite a sight to see how their relationship developed.

The chime of the doorbell rang with gusto, loud enough for everyone in the house to hear. So one could only imagine why the person on the other side of the door felt the need to aggressively knock after ringing it. Meryl placed her tea onto the table and exhaled an annoyed sigh.

The old woman trotted over to the door. "Who is it this early in the morning?" She mumbled to herself as she twisted the lock.

The angry wolf at the other side of the door was just about to knock again, before Meryl appeared.

"Where is she?" Nowaki asked rather impatiently as he  looked over the woman's shoulder.

"Excuse me?'' She glared at the wolf, not impressed at all by his rude nature.

"I'm sorry ma'am, good morning...Is Mercury ready to go?" He asked not showing the slightest amount of politeness in his tone.

The old pointed her bony finger towards the hall. "She's in her room. No arguing this early in the morning." She stepped out of his way knowing the young wolf was eager to see his mate.

Nowaki nodded his head and rushed down the hallway stopping just outside of Mercury's door which was closed shut. Two whispering voices instantly caught his attention.

"Will you stay quiet. I don't want grandma to hear." Apollo informed his sister in a low tone.

"I'm not taking you to the pack house so you can hook up with werewolf chicks." Mercury whispered slightly raising her voice.

"Why not?" Apollo whined.

"It's inappropriate you weirdo!" She grabbed her book bag from the desk chair.

"If you don't take me I'll tell your Alpha boyfriend about those 'thoughts' of yours." Her brother threatened.

"Grandma said no using your telepathy." Mercury hissed, feeling intimidated by the threat.

"If you tell him anything I'll tell grandma where you actually were yesterday after school."

"Damn it."

Mercury chuckled at his remark. ''Now come on and take me to school."

"Isn't your Alpha boyfriend supposed to be taking you?"

"And that's why we're leaving before he gets here." She announced as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

Apollo rolled his eyes. "Your gonna make him ma-"