Bbrob q and a

Beast Boy set up the camera, he smiled and sat on his bed "Babe!" He yelled excitedly, fiddling with the phone in his hand. "What?!" He soon got a response back, smiling brightly. "Sit down and answer some questions with me!" He groans and smirks sheepishly. Robin rolls his eyes before putting on his mask. He sat down set to Garfield and wrapped and arm around his waist, Garfield smiles in response. "I did a Q and A on instagram and now we are going to answer some questions!" He smiles again, Robin leaning his head on Garfield's shoulder. "Go right ahead" Garfield starts to pull up the questions and smiles, picking a few out. "Question number one" he clears his throat in a cough "what do you guys do in your free time?" Garfield smirks and looks at Robin. "We watch lots of...movies!" Garfield says, smiling. "Next question!" Robin soon picks one. "It's not a question but kiss kiss kiss kiss" he tries to say the rest before he gasped for air. Beast Boy laughs "Kiss! Kiss! Fall in love!" Robin lifts an eyebrow and grabs Garfield's chin, kissing him repeatedly. Garfield smiles and kisses back as they pull away, Garfield wipes his mouth and mumbles a little "ew" as Robin rolls his eyes and clicks his lips. Garfield smiles and read the next question, "why is the hottest think Robin has ever done?" He thinks for a second, opening his mouth before Robin wraps his hand around Garfield's neck. Garfield let's out a couch as Robin smirks as the camera, he soon lets go as Garfield gasps. "Why did you do that?" He frowns, Robin rolling his eyes again. "Oh shut up! You liked it!" Garfield starts to blush crimson and looks away from him.

Enjoy this trash