Moonlight Visitor

Disclaimer: Rachel Is older here to prevent any backlash for the events regarding Rachel and Zack in this story. Enjoy.

| 1 | Moonlight Visitor | 1 |

The TV gleamed in the dark room. It was night time and the petite blonde girl was all alone. Vulnerable from any misfortune that could come her way. She let the images play on screen as she rested her head on her pillow. 

Her legs fluttered up and down on the mattress. She was watching the news. 

"Notorious Serial Killer , Isaac Foster is on the run once again after investigators found the remains of what seems to have been his last victim. Police are looking out for his whereabouts. For everyone's safety it'd be suggested to stay far from back alleyways. Most victims bodies are usually discreeted in dumpsters of those alleys, next u-"

The girl cut off the TV. She was tired of hearing about this homicidal maniac. Especially if this killer wasn't coming her way. "Besides, if I were to die... I doubt anyone would miss me." She mumbled to herself as her eyesight blackened.. 

Thud.
   Thud. 
Thud. 

The girl's eyes opened in surprise. It was her window. "What's hitting it?" She rubbed her eyes as she got up to move the blinds... 

"Nothing." She sighed nonchalantly. 

It must've just been the tree branch pressing against the window. It was a fairly windy night. She couldn't help but gaze at the full blue moon in the sky. That was her favorite thing in the world. The beautiful blue hue of the moon's light shined through her bedroom window. The overall look of the moon relaxed her, as well as kept her mind at peace. Though with a serial killer running rampid recently, she felt so safe when looking into the night sky. 

She wasn't going to bed after all. She sat on her bed looking out into the night sky, and closed her eyes. She decided to pray. 

She would soon find out. A man would accompany her in this very room soon enough. 

▪▪▪

"Dammit! I think I ran too far out.. there's no alleyways anywhere around." Shit, He thought to himself. He still wasn't over his bloodlust urge yet, he needed to murk someone else tonight. Just out of spite. 

Aha! He spotted a house alone in the distance, "Maybe I could sneak in?" The murderer in bandages wondered. This was a pretty hasty move , he never usually broke into houses -- in fact , he never has.

But tonight he had no choice in the matter. The cops were hunting him down. 

He thought of maybe going through the back door or a window --  but the front door…

 "What the hell? It's cracked open?" He gave a mischievous snicker, Wow is it just my lucky day or their bad luck? His boots hit the welcome mat as he invited himself in. 

He was cautious of his surroundings and had his knife at hand ready. As he slowly creeped and stepped around, he seen stairs. Climbing up them,  there was faint murmuring he heard that grew louder and louder. He made out that it was a tender, rather sweet feminine voice.

"A girl?" 

He rushed to hide right next to the entrance of her door, he planned on ambushing her and maniacally laughing at her face riddled in fear. It amused him just thinking about it as he eavesdropped on the girl still murmuring to herself from the crack of her illuminated room.