Chapter 15

Now 1 month has past and you can tell I am pregnant now! Haha when we told out parents they were excited too. Also today we were gonna go out with the boys to a pool! I couldn't wait! I have not seen the boys in ages! 

- Time Skip 

"Y/NNN!!!" I look over as I see Jin and the other dorks running up to me. Jimin came up to me and pulled me into a hug.

"Hey! Jimin be careful she is pregnant!" Jungkook snapped at his hyung.

"Oh right hehe~" Jimin gushed as he rubbed my stomach. 

"So, Y/N why did you let Jungkook get you pregnant again?" Jin said as Jungkook pushed him.

Seeing Jungkook happy made me smile. Soon this man was gonna be a father...and I could not wait.

I sat there at the edge of the pool with the hyung line cos I did not want to go in all the way. Even though I know I will get in soon haha!

Yoongi sighed and looked at me and said, "Ah Y/N, that thing you call your fiance is an idiot

Yoongi sighed and looked at me and said, "Ah Y/N, that thing you call your fiance is an idiot." His gummy smile came out. 

"Haha! Yoongi, you need a baby too!" ,"No ,Y/N cos he can't even take care of Jimin!" Taehyung said as he pushed himself up on the side of the pool.

 Authors note:So I need to ask...after this book do you all want another? Pls let me know so I can get a head start~ Also thx for over 400 reads~