Lee Sungyeol (Infinite)

You lean on the mirrored glass while eyeing your boyfriend who was practicing with his group mates right know. Its already been a year you have been with him. It was a very fun year for you. You always remembered the first time you met him.

It was a rainy day that day. You are walking to a nearest grocery shop to buy some snacks when suddenly sonebody with a tall figure grabbed my left hand. He held you close. He was wearing a mask that you couldnt recognise him. You was thinking that he was kidnapping you and you immediately thinking of screaming.

Instead of that, he quickly pulls you into the store.

"Wait. What are you doing really? And please take your hands off me." you said.

"Mianhae. I was just running from them. Please stay with me for a while. I am sure that they wouldnt recognise me if you were with me." said the guy as he look at the bunch of girls who were starring at them.

You turned your head to the direction he just mentioned. There were about ten girls starring at them. You turn back to him.

"So, who you really are? I suppose that girls are looking for you." you said as he pulls you to the other side of the store so that the girls will not see you.

Suddenly the guy took off his mask. OKAY. You were MESMERIZED. It was Sungyeol. And if you are not mistaken his restaurant was at this block. He maybe went out to get some air. He smiles at you with a pleading eyes. You nodded, ready to help him.

So, that day, you spend the rest of the day playing with him. He was so funny and it was a surprised that all the girls stopped following him.

"Yah.. Chagi. What are you thinking off?" said Sungyeol as he wrap his right arm around you and he pecks you left cheek. You blushed. So there goes your flashback.

"Yahhh.. Get off me. You are wet and smelly." you said as you run from him and giggles.

"Ohh yeah." he said while eyeing you. "You better run now, before i catch youuuu.." he said as he run to you.

You was running to the door but was stopped by Myungsoo. Your boyfriend's best friend. He was smirking at you. You was about to turn but scream when Sungyeol suddenly hug your wrist and held you up. You laugh spontaneously as he kissed your nose.

"Yah... Stop it. The boys are looking at us." you said with a blush as the other boys was cheering and boooing at you guys.

Sungyeol turned to them and let his tounge out. He then kissed me on the lips.

He was so naughty but he was one of the reasons your life lights up. He always makes you laugh and never forget to pamper you.

(^.^) So. How was it so far? I know its a bit short for a first story. I will keep writting. Give me comments and i will surely try to improve my writting skills.