elmo love story: kiras story

hello everyone! i wanted to make a different kind of love story sooo im making an elmo love story XD hope you enjoy! and by the way every chapter is gonna be a different character and a different story about all of elmos loves XDDD

my name is kira, im 18 and just graduated from high school. i plan on getting married one day after i find my one true love. but is it weird that i have a huge crush on elmo? i hope not, hes so hot! i have loved him since i was a little girl, but the older i get the more i love him and want to marry him!!!! so im waiting for the day i can finally get to meet him and start our relationship! so i write him all the time to his fan mail, and guess what!!! HE ANSWERED BACK!!!!! and he said he wanted to meet me for a lunch to get to know me. so today he is finally going to meet me! im sooo happy and i cant wait for the lunch.

so its now lunch time and im waiting for elmo to arrive at the table, when i see him walking up! "ELMO!!!OMG OMG ITS YOUUU?!?!?! you dont know how long i have been waiting for you!" i screamed at him. "HELLO!!! im elmo! elmo loves all the letters you send him!!" oh myyy that made my day when he said that! so we eat our lunch, yada yada! but here comes the best part!!! HE ASKED ME OUT THE NEXT DAY OVER THE PHONE!!!!! HEHEHHEHE! and of course i said yesssss! so he told me that he wanted to move in with me as soon as he can so we could spend more time together!

soon after (only a month!) he asked me to marry him! ohhhhh my gawd!!!! im the happiest woman in the world at this point! we have the most wonderful wedding any couple could have and have a wonderful honey moon <3 and thats when things started going south! ;_;  after the first week we started fighting!!! he made me cryy evernight. so one night when he came home from work he was in a pretty good mood so i told him that i was pregnant! i was so happy about it but elmo wasnt. he took out his chain saw and tried to kill me with it!!! ut luckly i got away and im still alive.

so currently i am a single mother of elmos baby, i havent seen him since that last night and im always scared hes gonna come back and kill me. so that was my story, hope you enjoyed!