elmo love story: marissa's story

hey everyone!!! I'm Marissa you can call me Missy boo, that's my nick name. but it all started when i was a baby, i appeared on an episode of Elmo's show. ever since i met him i was in love with his everything! i knew from the start he was gonna be my baby boy!! i have had wonderful fantasies of our life ahead of us! so i had to wait until i was 21 to start our life together. so as i painfully waited years and years, until Finaly Elmo took me on a date to a bar when i turned 21. it was the most exciting night of my life!!! we then started dating soon after and it was great, the best relationship i have ever had.

so one wonderful day Elmo popped the question, and of course i said yesssss. we moved into a house together and it was the perfect marriage. until i decided to do a little searching online.... i found out that he had been in many relationships before me and then didn't end well. most of them ended in arguments and abuse, while the others ended in murder! it scared me alot , so i asked him if he had any past girl friends to get the conversation. he lied to me and said no!!! it made me so angry

So soon after about a month later i came out with it and asked about everything. at first he was calm about it but as he got to the anger part he went out of control. he started yelling at me!!!i yelled back until he started punching me and slapping me. i tried to get away and he pinned me to the ground. he reached under a table and grabbed out a giant knife. he stabbed me in the side, and all of a sudden bob the builder ran into the room, and pushed Elmo off me. i ran out of the house and that's the last i saw of him.

The day after there was a news article in the paper, about what had happened to bob. i read that he had died from Elmo killed him, but he got away... so now i am remarried to Diego which is Dora's cousin,  hes a great man and we have 10 kids.