Chapter Four: Killing Cops

So much explaining. The guard was a idiot. Most likely didn't know left from right. That's good for me since he didn't question how I almost killed a man. Actually how I killed a boy and almost killed a man. He believed my story the boy as my 'brother', that idiot.

The police on the other hand won't be so easy. This'll be fun, lies upon lies. One after the other. Lies, everyone lies, you can't stop it. It just comes out, nothing you can say besides lies. Or half truths. People say they are different but they aren't. Just different words saying the same thing. Half truths making it sound better when deep down inside you know it's all the same.

--

I walk out of the police station, gun in hand. Wasn't the smartest what I did but only way out. Too many questions, so many cops. I couldn't restrain myself anymore. Grabbed the gun shot a few, killed some, erased all the evidence that I was there. Quick and easy.

I drop the gun before I get in my car. Luckily they towed my car here or I'd be screwed. Could get a cop car, too easy to track though. Not worth it. I climb in and drive off, blaring my music. The music to cover the blaring of sirens behind me. This will be fun.

When I hear them coming closer I reach over to open the glove box. It's filled with guns and knifes. Well, thank you dad. I grab the closest hand gun and take the end of my shirt to wipe off the makeup. Much harder then I though while driving. Once I get it all off I put down the window. Gun in hand.

I see two cop cars. Good I killed most of them. I lean my head out the window and drop speed. I smile and spread my scars more.

I know they see me because I hear "You're under arrest please pull over" over and over again. Sometimes I wish I had a partner in crime. She could drive and I could kill them.

I put the car on 'cruise' and turn around facing the cars. Using my knee to steer.

"Please get back into your car and pull over, you're under arrest."

"Well that wouldn't be any fun, now would it?" I yell at the car even though they couldn't hear me.

I lift up the gun and aim at the tires. One hits and the car and it swerved to a different lane and hit a car dumb enough to stay on the road. I almost drop the gun from laughing, idiots. I remember I'm driving a car too and get back in and get my self back on track and hit the gas some before it's back like it was. One down, one to go.

I'm halfway through getting out the window again the police car that crashed exploded. Idiot. I get back in and with the distraction if the explosion I hit the gas. Driving back to the house. It was a fun end of the day.

--

I park the now beaten up car outside a old building. I grab a bag from the back and put all the guns and knifes I can fit into it. I'll walk the rest the way since I don't know if they have left or not. I walk into the building, it smells like mold and saw dust, gross.

I walk though looking for a back way out. I hear something behind me and I drop to a slower, quieter pace. I can't tell by their steps if they're a boy or a girl, even so I can tell they are a skinny street kid. I have been needing a partner in crime.

Time to act dumb! I hunch my shoulders trying to look as scared as possible and I start to run since I hear them move. If only they knew this was a act. I hear them come closer and grab me a grab a knife from my bag, only to hide it and use if necessary.

They tackle me to the ground and I scream. I see it's a boy. He stares at my face. My scared face. I start laughing at him.

"Did you really think I was just a normal lost girl? This was too easy." I grab the knife from behind me and hold it's point onto his back. Too easy.

"I did know it was you..." he says blankly looking at me, "I've always wanted to meet you."

I start laughing, "Meet me?! Of all people me? Jester - The Joker's Daughter? What's wrong with you?!"

"I... I just... well... um.." he starts.

"Spit it out!" I poke him in the back a little harder.

"Ow! Well... you killed both my parents. I've come to thank you." He says so soft I could barly hear him.

I flip over so I'm pinning him now and have the knife blade poking me some as I pin him down. "So you're thankful I killed your parents?!" I hiss at him.

"Well yes... since they ran the Morrisette-"

"You're a Morrisette?! Are you for real? We killed them since they tried to over throw our power here. And that isn't going to happen." I start digging my nails into his arms.

"That's why I'm glad! They should have known their place in power."

"You're their son... Bruce right?"

"No. It's Bryce. I don't care call me whatever you want. I just wanted to thank you."

"Well shoo before I kill you. Kay?" I stand up and let him get up if he wants. Why am I being nice to this kid?

"But... I want to stay with you. You saved me from them... I have to repay you."

"WHAT DID I SAY!" I scream at him, "GET BEFORE I KILL YOU!" I pull him up from the ground and throw him at a wall, pointing the knife at the exit.

"Okay!!" he then spirits out to where the exit is. I throw the knife near his head and it hits the wall. When he heard the knife stab the wall he started sprinting.

I have a feeling it won't he the last time I see him. Or the guy from before. Why did I pity that boy? I never should have.