Chapter 3

Here in London, everything seemed perfect, there was nothing to worry about anything. Everyone was enjoying their life in their own way. It seemed like they were born to celebrate the very moment of their life. 

An engagement party was held over there, where the main attraction of the party Rinisha Oberoi was wandering here and there looking for someone. She was the youngest daughter of Vikram Oberoi and Ojaswni Oberoi. A filthy rich family. Simply she was a spoiled brat. 

"Where's he?" Rinisha's high-pitched voice got her friend's attention. 

"What?"

"Did you see him?" Her friend perplexed look made her to continue,

"My fiancé, did you see him?"

"Sorry, honey. I don't know where the hell your fiancé is." Her friend replied. 

"Damn it!" Rinisha stormed out from there in search of her fiancé. She wanted to spend quality time with him alone. And she had already planned it. But her fiancé was nowhere to be found. 

After searching her fiancé for five minutes she had met her brother at the bar counter. 

Rinisha called, "Raunak!"

Raunak was her elder brother, but she used to call him by his name. 

He turned over to the voice, "Yes."

"Do you know where the hell is Rakshit?" She gritted her teeth. She had lost her patience because of her missing fiancé. 

"Yeah," Raunak pointed towards a group of men, "Over there."

Rinisha looked at them, "Thank god."

Without wasting any second she went to her fiancé. 

"Rakshit....."

Rakshit instantly fixed his gaze on the crazy horse running over to him. He excused himself from there and walked over to her.

"Hey!" Before he could even complete a word she cut him off.

"Mr. Rakshit Randhawa, do you know who I am?" He just looked at her, and didn't reply. "Your fiancée. Why didn't you tell me before going anywhere? I am searching for you everywhere." She screamed.

"It's quite important. And sorry for the search." He chuckled. He obviously knew that she would search for him in the whole world for a single date.

Rinisha's fuming began to melt as ice just before his smile. She really wanted to make him like her.

"Now, tell me. Why did you search for me?" Rakshit inquired.

"You forgot? I told you I have plans for us." She chirped.

"Yeah, I know. But," he was trying to grab an excuse to escape from her romantic plans. "Mom!"

"Mom?"

"I mean, where is my mom? I want to check on her." He said,

"She's gone," Rinisha replied, nonchalantly. She really hated when he had shown his affection towards his mother. "Home."

"When? And why didn't you tell me early?" Rakshit got tense.

"Nothing serious. She's just tired." Rinisha tried to convince him.

"I am sorry, Rinisha. I can't come with you tonight. I have to go." Rakshit left the place not even hearing her reply.

"You always do that." She replied to herself. Her one more plan had failed.