Chapter 3

Suddenly you hear someone scream at you

Chapter 3:

You turn aroud and see your worst enemy,Ona. You glare at her and say bye to Alex. as you were walking down the hall,you see devyn and some guy making out. You quickly turn around and pretend you didn't see anything.

D: Y/N!!

You turn around and devyn looks scared.

Y/n: sorry didnt mean to interupt your little makeout. Who is he anyways?

D: *blushes* he's my boyfriend

Y/n: And you didn't tell me?? wow. Since when?

D: 3 weeks ago *whispers*

Y/n: I thought we were friends Devyn!

Devyn POV

I felt really bad but i didn't tell her because Carlos has feelings for y/n and he is dating me because he knows that y/n will never like him like that. It hurts me because I know he doesn't like me and he likes y/n.

End of POV

Y/n walked away and went to the restroom.  I just sat in the stall crying. No one was there to comfort her and she felt really lonely.

Devyns POV

I told Carlos to go ahead of me and that i had to go to the restroom. When I opened the door I heard someone crying. I looked in every stall until I reached the last one. I knocked and nobody answered.
End of POV

Your POV I suddenly stopped crying. I heard someone come in. I started to cry again. Then someone came to the stall I was in and knocked.

??: Are u ok?

I recognize that voice. I stood on top of the toilet and looked above. It was Devyn... I sighed and got down and opened the stall. She looked at me in shock. I didn't know what to say so I started crying again. She quickly told me it was gonna be ok and went to hug me...

𝐓𝐁𝐂

343 words

A/n:
Im so sorry I haven't been posting. I haven't had any inspiration. But from now on I'll post every 2 days. Ilyg❤️