Trigger warnings: Rape

*I own nothing, and that will never change. It stays this way, this is my disclaimer.*

Bill's POV
Something is wrong, I know it, Pinetree should be home by now, he said he would be back an hour ago.
I have made my decision, I have to go find him, I need to find Dipper.
I teleport to Mabel and ask her if she knows where Dipper is, she said the last place she knew he would be was at the abandoned museum out of town to check out a new mystery he had heard about. I teleported to the mall, and heard screaming and crying, I listened closer and realized it was dipper. I ran to where the noise was coming from and almost gagged, there was my Pinetree, naked and covered in blood.
There was another person with him, it was a man that looked to be in his late thirties, I realized that this man was not trying to help, he was the cause of my Pinetrees pain. This man was raping dipper, raping my Pinetree.
I immediately threw him off of Dipper, my eyes glowing blue. I locked Dipper in a blue bubble of fire that would protect him and heal him, but that was the least of my concerns right now. I have to kill the person that hurt my Pinetree, I had to make him pay. I wanted to kill him slowly and painfully, like the demon I am you know, but I was distracted by Dipper calling out to me, so I just snapped the mans neck and walked over to Dipper. I released him from the bubble and picked him up. I healed the rest of his injuries and took him home. I love my Pinetree, and I will do anything for him, even if that means killing a man in his late thirties.

Authors note: this is my first writing on Wattpad so go easy on me please.
I'm sorry that it's not that good and it's short, I'm doing my best, ideas for oneshots would be greatly appreciated
Bye bye my small emo unicorns
❤️❤️❤️