Log 11

5:20 in the morning. LIVE BORADCAST.                                                                                                                         Pshht. God Dammit. This Plasma Rifle can be such a pain in the butt.                                                           And what do you expect me to do about that Ashley?. Oh ha ha Natsume.                                                 Ok you two. Cut it out. We should do what the squad leader asked us, and pay attention to our surroundings so that we don't die.                                                                                                                                 Hey has anyone seen the rest of our squad?.  What do you mean natsume? There right ther-...        Oh F-. NATSUME! BEHIND YOU!.                                                                                                                                       -SCREAM-. -plasma rifle shots-. 

5:40 in the morning. LIVE BROADCAST. 

Natsume Look at me. Your gunna-.                                                                                                                                No I'm not. You got your wish. to wipe me out... Don't act like I don't know. I heard you in your bed room.                                                                                                                                                                                   Natsume could be resisting the plan after agreeing to it. If that's it, I have no choice than to eliminate her before she tells one of the overseers officials.                                                                              I trusted you Ashley. And you wanted to kill me just because you thought I was going to resist the plan. I wasn't. Just so you know.                                                                                                                                     If I wanted to resist I would've told the overseer already, but I didn't. and here I am. Lyin- lying on my death bed.                                                                     

5:50 in the morning. LIVE BROADCAST.      

Time of death. 5:48.  She was a good friend to me. I don't want to leave her. but I have to. Puf.       -big bang- 

Rest in peace Natsume. May you be with your parents. -Sniffle-. 

 6;10 in the morning. LIVE BROADCAST.

were free now. Guessing this is goodbye. I wish the vault good luck. I'll miss recording my life. Hope that future generations get to hear this. That the story will live on 100 years from now.

                                 This is ashley signing off, for good. Bye.