Chapter 1- Goodbyes and Hellos

~Kaiden's POV~

"Kaiden, wake up! its adoption day!" Mrs. Peters yells from down stairs "I need your help preparing the younger kids."

I roll my eyes and get out of bed, brushing my teeth and hair after showering and wearing my nicest shirt, jeans, beanie and Chuck Taylor's.

I go to the second floor which is where all the kids ages 8-12 stay. I don't live in an all girls orphanage, I had to beg the people to put me in one with guys, not to find a boyfriend. But I get along better with guys, I would've gone crazy if I was stuck with girls. But if anything this is like a guys orphanage. There's only one girl on each level floor. There's one baby on the bottom floor, one girl on the Middle floor and me on the top floor.

But my personality is far from a girl's. I love violence, superheroes, burps, sports and I have pride to spare, I also hate dresses/ skirts, heels and make up. I don't even know how to wear that stuff. But the 10 year old brat down stairs loves everything I hate and hates everything I love. The only thing I help her with is the zipper, the bow and her hair.

~1 hour later~

I finished helping the brat get ready and a few of the guys. I am currently holding the baby and helping adults by telling them a bit about the other kids. The older kids priority is to help the younger ones get adopted first. It's what Mrs. Peters has us do.

I so far have gotten both the girls homes and a few other kids. Since then the guys have been teasing me saying I'm a loner, but hey that's what friends do.

I had no problem getting rid of the brat, but the baby I was a bit sad to see go. The other kids all said bye to me before they left, they all love me so it'd only make sense. All the adults found it adorable that the kids loved me and a few offered me a babysitting job.

~4 hours later~

The babies and about half the little kids have been adopted today. I'm happy they found families but I'm gonna miss them. Usually what Mrs. Peters does is she gives the older kids money to go to the cinema if we haven't been adopted. The next day the remaining kids go to the zoo. I know this all too well, I've been here for 4 and a half years. But I don't mind it much, they treat me well here. It's fun hanging out with the guys.

~2 weeks later~

It's once again adoption day. No one new has joined since last time, so now there's 2 kids for each teen. Which means there's about 16 kids. Twice as many people as last time show up.

~Kian's POV~

Me and the other O2L guys are heading down to 'Angels Orphanage' a place for L.A. kids to go if they don't have a family. I want to adopt a son or daughter, which ever they have and which ever we like best.

I just hope that if I do get a girl I get one that can handle being the only girl and isn't too girly.

~Kaiden's POV~

We get all the kids a home, a few people offered to take me but I told them I wouldn't leave until all of the kids found a home. It wasn't until the last half hour when I usually watch YouTube with the guys and then go on social media is when a group of six guys come in.

I recognise them, they are the famous group called O2L. It's just me and seven guys, I'm bound to stand out.

Mrs. Peters has a way for the older kids to show off, it's sorta like an interrogation. We walk into the living room, introduce ourselves and tell them five things about us and they ask us as many questions as possible.

Josh, Bailey, Tyler, Logan, Chase, Nathaniel and Ross go first because I'm the youngest of them all.

I walk in and say "hi I'm Kaiden, I'm 14 years old and I'm currently the only girl in the orphanage. I like to write, listen to music, drink coffee, play random sports, and video games" I smile at them just enough to slightly show my dimples. They look at me and Ricky asks "you're the ONLY girl here?" I nod yes then Connor asks "does it bother you?" I answers saying "no, last week there were 24 guys and me here" Sam looks at me sorta impressed and Kian asks me "so you can handle being the only girl in a household?" I nod. Trevor laughs a little and says "you don't talk much, do you?" I slightly smile and say shake my head no. They all get up and after a few minutes Jc walks up to me and says "Kaiden, welcome to our family!" Then him and all the other guys hug me.

I finally have my own family. But what about my friends here?

"Don't worry Kaiden, we'll be nice to you and we'll let you come and visit your friends" Kian says, I smile then hug him separately. "Thanks Kian" I say, he looks down to me and says "you know who we are?" I smile widely and nod yes then I point to them all saying "you're Kian Lawley, he's Ricky Dillion, Connor Franta, Sam Portoff, Jc Caylen and Trevor Moran. You guys are the YouTube collab group Our2ndLife" Kian laughs and says "and here I thought you didn't know us" I smile at him then run up stairs to pack.

Connor, Ricky, Sam and Jc run up with me. Just as I reach my room all the other guys tackle me. After a minute they got up and said "so Kai are you leaving?" I nodded my head yes and they gave me a group hug. Wow, loads of hugging today. "Don't worry, they said I could come visit and maybe you guys could come over, IF that's ok with them" I say pointing to the guys behind me. They all nod in approval.

I pack up my shirts, underclothes, jeans, the 2 pairs of other shoes I own, my books, my toiletries, and my other 6 beanies. All of that fits into a medium sized suit case and backpack.

I hug all the guys and tell them to behave and I'll visit every chance I get. I also tell Ross that I'll be sure to visit when there's storms, he scared to death of those thing. Only I know the secret to keeping him calm.

My new family puts my stuff in the car and I kiss the guys cheeks. What? don't judge me, I always do that before I leave. It's a 'just in case I never see you again' kinda thing. None of them know that, it's a little secret of mine.

Shortly after we leave the orphanage, Kian asks what I want for dinner. I think for a minute and shyly say "may we have Panda Express?" Trevor and Sam laugh at my shyness and hug me like I'm adorable. Sam says "sure, only since you asked so adorably"

We went to Panda Express then we went to the new place I'd call home.

______________________________________________________

Ok so I know I put Connor in here even though he's not O2L vids. But Connor is SO SUPER important that I just had to put him in here.

Follow, vote, comment.

I also have an Instagram it's @Random._.Phandoms so go follow me if you love YouTubers and other stuff.

~ See YA next time Internet