Chapter 4~ Past and present

~Kaiden's POV~
I walk back towards Kian and the guys. I don't like them knowing details about me if they're just going to give me back. I run back to the house so I can be ready to leave when they decided to bring me back.

I make it to the house and enter before they have the chance to turn the corner down the street. I run up stairs to grab my things, luckily I don't have many things. As I'm packing up my things I blink away the tears threatening to spill.

I'm finished by the time they got up to my room.

"Kaiden? What are you doing?" Kian asks me "what do you think?!" I shout "I'm packed up and ready to be brought back to the orphanage. I'm sure you guys are gonna bring me back just like my last six families." I mumble the last part and grabbed my things. "Kaiden, wait" I stop dead in my tracks "what?" I snap "we're not giving you back. We're just shocked at the information, and we're just learning how to take care of a kid" I sighed knowing that they're right. They had Trevor but he's 16, that kid grows up fast.

"Kaiden, we want to make a deal with you" Kian says "what kind of deal?" "If you agree not to shut us out all the time, over the littlest of things. Then, we'll open our arms, home, love and lives to you" I look back to him "you'll, you'll give me a family? A home? A life?" they nodded as I listed things I've wanted but the one thing I didn't want to slip, slipped out.

__________________________________________
Tension!!! What slipped out of Kaiden's mouth??