Chances

Rock woke up and slid from under Maya. Rock went to get in the shower and put some black jeans and a black t-shirt and grey and white sneakers. When he came back into the room Maya was sitting on the bed. Rock walked over to her and kissed her forehead.
Rock: Hey beautiful. Do you have classes today?
Maya: Hey. Yes (as she looked at the time on the phone) in about an hour.
Rock: Ok. Take a shower and get dressed and I will drop you off. I laid your clothes out already.
Maya nodded her head as she walked to the bathroom. Maya took off her clothes and got in the shower and washed up. She rinsed off and got out, dries off and puts her clothes on. She put her hair in a ponytail, grabbed her book bag and walked out of Rock's room. Rock saw her, he grabbed her breakfast and grabbed his car keys. He opened the door, Maya walked out the door and Rock was right behind her as he closed the door. They walked to the elevator and pushed the down button as they waited, Rock gave Maya the bagel he made her. Maya took the bagel and started eating it as they enter the elevator and was almost done when they reached the garage. They walked over to Rock's car, Rock opened the door for Maya as she got in and then he closed the door. He went and got in on the drivers side. He started the car and drove off as he was driving he looked over to see Maya quiet and looking out the window as she finished her breakfast. He rubbed her leg as he drove and turned into the school. He got out the car and went to open Maya's door. Maya got out and gave Rock a hug and kiss and told him she will see him later. He nodded his head as he got back in the car as Maya walked towards the building to go to class. Maya was walking to class when Brianna and Bianca walked up to her and gave her a hug. The girls looped their arms with Maya's as they walked to class.
Bianca: How are you feeling?
Maya: I am ok just tired.
Brianna: You know we are here for you.
Maya nodded her head as they enter the classroom and took their seats. They sat there waiting for the teacher came in. A few minutes after waiting Maya started to get light headed and Brianna and Bianca saw Maya looking a little pale and before they could say something or get to her she had fell over and started screaming at the top of her lungs. The class all got up to make sure she was ok and to try to help her feel better. The professor walked in and saw everybody standing around the desk and heard screaming and rushed over and saw Maya on the floor. Brianna was on the phone with Rock and Bianca was on the phone with Meen. Professor White told everybody to back up and to give her room. Maya finally stopped screaming and sat up. Bianca and Brianna helped her get up and sat her in the chair. They thought they had got her calm but Maya started screaming again and then ran out the room. Bianca and Brianna ran after her after about 20 minutes of looking for her, they heard crying from the closet. They looked in the closet and saw Maya curled up on the floor crying. Bianca and Brianna sat next to her and consoled her. Bianca phone rang, she looked down and saw it was Meen. She picked up.
Bianca: Hey.
Meen: Where r y'all? We r in the classroom.
Bianca: We r in the closet. Maya started screaming again and she ran out the classroom.
Meen: Ok. One of you come out the closet so we can come to y'all.
Bianca: Bri go outside the closet so Meen and Rock can find us.
Brianna nodded her head and got up and went out the closet.
Bianca: Do u c Bri?
Meen: Yeah I c her. Here we come.
Bianca hung up and continued to rub Maya back until she heard Meen and Rock voice. Bianca stopped rubbing her back and let Rock pick her up. Maya looked up and saw that Rock had her she laid her head on his chest. Rock carried Maya to the car, they had walked passed the classroom she had ran from Meen went and grabbed her backpack and her phone and followed Rock back to the car. Rock put Maya down and opened the door and she got in, he got in after her. She laid on Rock and he held her and Meen was in the car when Bianca and Brianna ran up to him. Bianca tired to talk to Meen but he was giving her the cold shoulder. Rock rolled down the window and told them that they were going home and that they could come by. They said ok and went to Bianca's car and followed them back to their place. Bianca parked the car next to Maya's and followed after the guys and Maya. The way up to the apartment was very uncomfortable and Brianna could see that something had happen between Meen and her sister because he was giving her the cold shoulder. They got off the elevator and Brianna pulled Bianca back while Meen, Rock and Maya went into the apartment. Brianna turned her sister to her and saw that her sister had tears in her eyes and she pulled her sister into a hug.