"Trouble?"

Conor's POV: (Thinking)

Me and SGT Miles were so exhausted from the fun we have and we slept in his room. I don't know why this feeling of intimacy came out from my mind but however, I didn't care about anything. It was my first time after all because I remembered my long-gone mother taught me about "how to do sex" when I was just young back then...

However, I felt Miles' head on my chest as he was snoring lightly.  Of course, I didn't expect it to happen. But again, I don't really care because I wanted my mind to be fixed again.  I thought about being a tool but since these new feelings and emotions coming in, it started to fade away. 

A few minutes later.

Captain Richard was marching to his office, angry, and he slams his door shut. He was angry because he just wanted to eat his pop tarts but it was ruined by the Neo-Samurai and SGT Miles fucking. Of course, he just straight up hating them for doing that. The captain sits at his desk and mumbled possible words out of his mouth about what he's going to do with these two normies. 

Captain Richard: *mumbling* These fucking idiots ruined my snack time. I swear to God, I will snap that red-eyed freak's neck and kill that worthless shits-for-brains sergeant. I don't care if I get fired from doing that because they can kiss my cherry red ass! 

He slams his hand to the desk, growling and just talking shit about Conor and Miles even though they're not here to even hear what he's about to say. Of course, Richard just doesn't give a shit about these two. Instead of enjoying his pop tart that was not even opened yet, Captain Richard just tosses it to the trash can and keeps on mumbling to himself about the two he hated the most. 

Captain Richard: *mumbling* God, I wanna fucking kill that ugly-ass skinny bones and I'll show him what's like to be a tool cuz I don't care at all! SGT Miles, the fucking Spanish jackass, can go fuck himself! *raises his voice a little* I wanna shove my foot up that pathetic samurai's ass! 

Lieutenant Finn: *walks in* Are you o- 

Captain Richard: GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY ROOM, I'M THINKING ABOUT SOMETHING!

The black tubby gets scared and he quickly closes Richard's door, going away. Richard then sighs in frustration as he waits for either Conor or Miles to wake up. God, he just wanted to fucking kill them for having sex in the base. 

Meanwhile, Conor manages to get dressed and he leaves Miles alone sleeping. But before he leaves his room, he looks at SGT Miles sleeping and smiles at him and then he walks out of his room. The sliver tubby closes the door and he sees Dutch, staring at him with his eyes widened. 

Dutch: Holy shit, Conor...

Conor: Umm...

Dutch: You literally fucked him, though? Man, you destroyed him and goddamn, you two moaning out loud and I just getting a drink before I heard some sounds. 

Conor: W-Well, yeah...I "effed" him... 

Dutch: Say, what's your conversation with him?

Conor: Well, the conversation is about...*shrugs* nothing...

Dutch: I bet you just knew about sex-

Conor: Not really. I had to get going. 

Conor starts to walk away from Dutch, who has a poker face. 

(part eight)