Chapter 23

Joeys POV

I woke up and found Carmen sleeping peacefully under my arm. I smiled down at the beauty below me thinking of last night when we said "I love you." to eachother.

I slowly unwrapped my arms from around her and headed downstairs to Sophia and Aaron sitting on the couch talking to eachother.

"What the hell are you guys doing here so damn early?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"Joey, it's 1 p.m." Sophia sighed looking at me.

"We wanted to know if you wanted to go get lunch with us bro." Aaron said to me.

"Thats odd that you 2 are, you know, hanging out with eachother." I told them with suspicion.

"Yeah well uh, we decided to become friends." Sophia smiled at him.

"Yeah, friends." He smirked back at her.

"No funny shit with my sister Aaron." I looked at him glaring.

"Yeah yeah whatever." Aaron rolled his eyes.

I walked back upstairs to see Carmen getting dressed already.

"Damn, you're quick." I smiled at her putting my hands in her hips.

"Nope, you're just slow." She laughed.

We got ready and walked downstairs to see Aaron on top of Sophia, kissing her.

"What the fuck?" I asked myself.

"Oh shit!" Carmen yelled slightly from beside me.

No ones POV

Aaron and Sophia pulled away and looked at eachother before looking at Carmen and Joey.

"Uh suprise?" Sophia coughed out.

Joey walked oved to the sofa they were sitting on. He grabbed Sophias arm and moved her away from Aaron.

"Joey stop let them be babe." Carmen called out putting her arms around his waist holding him.

"You knew about this?" Joey mumbled turning around and pushing my arms off.

"No, I mean I did but-" Carmen stuttered.

"Why didn't you tell me my baby sister and bestfriend were together!" Joey yelled at Carmen.

"Bro, it's not her fault man calm down." Aaron pushed Joey away from Carmen.

"Dont put your god damn hands on me!" Joey yelled at Aaron."MY SISTER IS 14, YOU'RE TURNING 18 NEXT YEAR!"Joey shoved Aaron.

"Joey stop please." Sophia begged with pleading eyes.

"Joey, calm down it isn't that deep baby boy." Carmen sighed rubbing his back comfortingly.

"Do you love my sister?" Joey questioned Aaron.

"With all of my heart." Aaron smiled at Sophia.

"Are you using her for sex?" Joey asked her.

"Hell no im not going to lose my virginity at 14 that's stupid." Sophia yelled at her brother.

Carmen stood there looking offended about what Sophia had just said which caught her eye.

"My bad sis, I didn't mean it like that." Sophia smiled lightly.

"It's all good I guess." Carmen laughed.

"Anyways, if you hurt her Aaron, you will get checked." Joey pointed out.

"Aye thanks bro." Aaron smiled and bro hugged Joey.