Chapter 6

Zeke POV (cus why not ahaha)

So Tris just started playing truth or dare for the first time ever seen as tho she hasn't lived so far !! She asked to go first nd she picked me. I'm gonna go with dare cus i know they will be bad.

"I would like a dare please my little Trissypoo". " Don't EVER call me that again and okay go into the teacher's lounge and spray paint a massive D*** on the floor!!" "okay I'm not a panseycake but there is no way im doing that!! right brb whilst i go and embarrass myself in front of everyone!" 

"I'm not missing this" Uriah and four shout as they jump up and whip out their phones. i know they're going to record it but i don't care as long as i don't have to do that dare. i underestimated her she could be the new ruler of truth or dare! i cant let her take my spot as royalty !! 

Four POV

So me and Uriah jump up and take out our phones to record zeke running around and screamin. zeke starts running and we chase after him whilst recording. half way through he falls over and faceplants. we run back to the class room and burst through the door literally crying.

We show the video to the others and when zeekes storms back in with a bandage on his nose, we all burst ut laughing and start crying again. we didnt even realsie how long we were laughing for until the bell rings to signal nest lesson.

Just before we leave Tris invites us round to hers after school.  The rest of the day goes past in a blur and next thing i know were all cramming into Tris's amazing car and driving off to hers.

ONE OR TWO MORE UPDATES TO COME TODAY

STAY BRAVE XX