Character Bios

Axel "Fangs" Sieger: Young wild man who was born and raised on a very small island with a very small human population. He is the heir to the Spirit of Earth because of his close relationship with nature.
Age:15
Guardian Spirit(s): Beowulf, Lucian
Medium(s): Naegling, Hrunting, Wolf talisman

Grayden King: Young man who is a spoiled royal brat who is a direct descendant of Arthur Pendragon himself funny to think his ancestor is the one that becomes his first Guardian Spirit. He is the heir of the Spirit of Fire because is overwhelming sense of justice.
Age:16
Guardian Spirit(s): Arthur Pendragon, Dracian
Medium(s): Caliburn, Dragon Talisman

Xander Dresden: The oldest of the group and the most reckless warrior of them all not unlike his predecessor Ren. Unlike Ren he is a giant and very strong for his age not only that he can lift more than most full grown men. He is a very proud warrior and proud of his Norse heritage. He is very proud of his Viking ancestors which is why he bonded with Thor his Guardian Spirit. He is the heir of the Spirit of Thunder.
Age: 17
Guardian Spirit(s): Thor, Thundorus
Medium(s): Mjolnir, Stormbreaker, Thunderbird Feather

Chrome:Young member of the patch tribe who is very much one with the wind and sky. Young aviation expert can fly any aircraft and is a genius. After diligently training under both Silva and his daughter Alumi he also inherited their Guardian Spirit. He is especially fond of Silver Wing which grants him the ability to master aerial combat. For the reason for his desire to be one with wind he is the heir to the Spirit of Wind.
Age: 14
Guardian Spirit(s): Aquila, Silver Arms
Medium(s): Feather Amulet, 5 Silver rings

Vance Quint: A young professional snowboarder, wakeboarder, surfer, and olympic level swimmer. Is in love with the many bodies of water he was born and raised on a naval vessel all of his life. He is the heir of the Spirit of Rain.
Age: 15
Guardian Spirit(s): Hydrian, Triton
Medium(s): His Father's Marine Combat Knife, Poseidon's Trident