Shortly, rosie (3)

Jimin tried his best to make rosie feel his presence but it all went wrong.

J U N G K O O K  🐇

"Kookie, really -- i do admit while jimin was gone I asked for him to stay with me, to make me feel like he never leave me for good. For highest sake I am now all terrified" rosie explained to me as she cries.

We got into many fights because of a lot of things, or should I say weird things that happens mostly to rosie.

Her phone's wallpaper became Jimin's---who's bf would be anguish and all jealous when u see ur gf has still the same person  she loved before as wallpaper? Also, there were times when she texted me that i will always love jimin to me. I bursted into anger that time. And so many more instances.

"Trust me kookie, I have already let go of me feelings for him. Right now, it was you and only you." I cant help but shoo my coldness away. I hugged rosie and leaned her head on my chest.

After that confession of her that Jimin was haunting her, I let her sleep by my condo unit. I bet if what she said was true---this jimin soul needs a man to man talk.

Rosie was sleeping at my bed so I decided to leave her for a moment. It seems that had sleepless nights tho..

On the cemetery, I offered Jimin a flower and lighted the candles. It was sunny afternoon, the  air was calming; as if somebody's lighter presence is here.

"Bro. Hi" i smiled as I find myself weird---jungkook is talking to the dead. "If you happen to be here or listen to me, I would like to ask rosie's hand from you. I think you're mad. But that doesnt mean you have to take rosie's happiness with you. Bro, if u love her u should let her be happy---even if ur not a part of it
anymore. Rosie did loved u, i knew that. Hope you'll find peace, eternal peace. Bro, I mean everythinf I said. I will take care of rosie. I will make sure that I will be her last. Dont worry I wont love her less. Please be happy for us. ----and thanks for the friendship bro."

--
Author's pov

Jungkook went home. Neither did he knew that Jimin was actually there, listening all along. Contemplating every words that Jungkook has uttered.

Upon home, rosie ran immediately to kookie and hugged him tightly.

"Pabo!!! Where have u been? I was so scared."
Rosie cried again. Jungkook hugged her tightly.

"Did something bother u again?"

"Nope... but u should have let me come with you."

"My princess, nobody's gonna hurt you when I am still alive. Okay? Now hush... my back aches, mind giving it a ride at my bed?" Jungkook teased rosie making her depart from him and pinch his cheeks.

"Silly." Rosie smiled

"I need a masage madam. Can u?" Jungkook pouted his lips which lead to rosie planting soft kisses on it.

Jimin was sad as ever. He scared rosie too much--- if he continues, rosie might ran out of her mind. Its true -- what jungkook said was true. Rosie's happiness comes first even though he will never be a part of it again.

"Be happy baby. Live a life full of laughter and love. Thank you for giving me all the best memories here on earth. I will never say goodbye but on the next chapter of your life---meet you shortly, rosie" Jimin uttered with a smile and gradually faded in the thin air.

"Ahhhhh!" Rosie shouted as Jungkook carried her in bridal style.

"U will be punished for kissing my lips multiple times. Ur under seizure for harassing jeon jungkook" he said he threw her lightly on bed.

Rosie cant help but blush on jungkook's foreplay. "Yaaaah!!!! When u do this there is ni turning back jungkookie."

"Of course. I originally planned of having 12 kids with you." He smirked

"What do u think of me? A pig?" Rosie snapped him out when she flicked his forhead.

"I was just joking. Of course I will be more okay with only two. One rosie the second and jungkook junior--but if it happens that the first two will be gir----"

"Shut up will you? Now kiss me already" rosie said as she tangled her arms on jungkook's neck and the couple got steamy.

🌹END