Happy 03

*Calum's P.O.V*

"Mikey, look at them!"

"Take a picture, dammit!"

"Yes, boss."

I woke up hearing murmurs and cameras while snuggled up with Luke. I opened up my eyes, seeing an extravagant beauty lying beside me, who is still sleeping. Within this moment, I observed his pale complexion with a tinge of rosy pink on his cheeks, his beautiful, shiny hair, his cheekbones, his jawlines, yes, I observed every inch of his face. After a few moments, his eyes opened, revealing captivating blue eyes, he smiled.

*Flash*

I looked at the direction where I sensed the flash of a camera, seeing Michael and Ashton giggling and taking pictures of me and Luke. I groaned, seeing how bright the sunlight is and snuggled closer to Luke, he chuckled.

"Morning, Calum." Luke said, his voice raspy.

"Morning, Lukey." I respond back, "Morning, Ashton and Michael."

"Morning, lovebirds." Michael cooed.

"Morning, bae." Ashton giggled, "Anyways, though I don't want to disturb you and your beauty sleeps, let's go eat breakfast."

I nodded, slowly pulling myself up from my bed, including Luke, fixing up my bed, and headed downstairs.

"Morning, you two." Emma greeted.

"Morning, Emmy." Luke and I both greeted in sync.

Emma is the one who prepares our meals and stuffs needed when touring or meetings. She is a very chirpy teenager, like us, who we met at our school since we needed to do a group project and we needed four people. Since Ashton was not studying at our school, we saw Emma who needed to be in a group, so basically, yeah, she joined our group. Luke, Michael and I were surprised when we found out that Emma had lots of similarities with us, excluding the gender. But I swear, she is a guy inside a woman's body. She looked quite happy and energetic today more than usual.

"So, yesterday, I was in my twitter, and guess what?" She squealed, "I got follows from my favorite youtubers!"

"Really?" Luke asked, "Who are they?"

"Dan, Phil and Zoella!" She cried.

"You deserve those follows anyway, I'm not surprised." I chuckled, "Anyways, what's for breakfast?"

"Meh, just grilled ham and cheese."

"Great, I'm starving." Luke said.

We ate our breakfast with tons of conversations as always, and once we finished we washed our plates that we have eaten on.

"So, since it's your day-offs, what do you guys wanna do?" Emma asked.

"I know what to do!" Michael exclaimed, "Let's watch a movie!"

"What movie?" Ashton asked.

"I don't know. What about Evil Dead?"

"I'm alright with that." Emma said, smiling at her phone.

"I am, too." I join, "Luke?"

"Y-Yeah, sure. I'm cool with that." Luke mumbled, focusing on his phone.

"Evil Dead shall it be!" Michael said dramatically, preparing the movie while Ashton turned the light off and Emma went to get some chips.

Once we got all that we need, we started watching the movie. I'll admit, this movie is pretty terrifying, I sat next to Luke, who seemed to be quite shaky.

"You alright, Luke?" I asked.

"Yeah, j-just a little bit of scared. Say, could we like, c-cuddle or something?" Luke responded.

I chuckled and nodded, placing one of his arms against my waist while I feel him wrap one of his arms around my shoulders. While watching the movie, Luke hid his face against my chest as the bloody scene was happening, and I felt my shirt getting slightly wet.

"Luke?" I whisper, "Are you alright?"

"Sorry," Luke sniffed, "Could we just stop watching this movie?"

"Don't be sorry, and yeah, let's stop." I looked at Michael, "Say, Mikey, Luke doesn't feel so good, so were just gonna go to his bedroom, okay?"

Michael nodded. We went to Luke's bedroom as he wiped some tears from his eyes.

"Sorry, it's just that- it's just that I'm terrified of those types of movies." Luke whispered.

"Hey, it's okay," I try to comfort him, "I mean, Emma is afraid of glitters."

He laughed and we sat down on his bed.

"So what do you want to do?" I asked.

"Erm, I think we need to talk about something." He said.

"About what?"

"Our relationship."

-.-.-.-.-.-

A/N:

Hey guysss, I've been so lazy lately. Please pardon meee...

Anyways, to repay you guys a little bit, here's a long-ish (???) chapter for you guys, hope you enjoy it, byee.

And also, thanks for the votes.

Julianne xx.