Chapter 2⃣8⃣: Royal Prisoner

Prince Goxd POV

My phone are ringing, so I take a steps out of the room, leaving My royal family that sill having conversation with King and Queen from Ayyuthian. I pick up the phone and taking to Dean that calling me non stop to help him made up back with his upset Girlfriend Princess Jenny.

Suddenly Prince Bas ladies maid running slowly and bow. Your Royal Highness, His Royal Highness are missing. The maid said with lowering her head. My heart like wanted to drop off, My Wifey is missing. He he didn't missing. I believed he still around this building. Ask the Royal guard to search him. every inch of this hospital, But do not distrust any patient on this hospital. Go now this is my order.

I sit on the chair on side of way's reach out my phone and calling my wifey number. Baby.. please pick up.. Bas please don't make me worried. Suddenly I heard someone calling me. I looked at the voice and I see My brother Beam standing in front of me and I clearly can see tear running throw cover from both of his eyes.

Beam what wrong, why are you crying? I ask him. His tear didn't stop. suddenly he started to speak, P' Grand- Grand-ma.. Graandma.. Beam what wrong with Grandma? Grandma was Pass away. WHAT.. I stand up straight away.

***

Prince Bas POV..

I open up my eyes, my head is hurt. Where am I? This place look like a royal chamber but it look old already. But why I'm here. I try to remember back what happened in hospital, I was walking to find my husband but he not around and suddenly someone covered my nose. I work up from the bed suddenly the door are open. Jane enter will rudely.

"Look at you, Long time no see. You didn't change at all ohh maybe your stomach growth bigger carrying donkey inside it" Her word make my blood boil, how dare she insult my son's. I woke up from bed walking straight to her and slap her face. I said with anger, watch your tone. Who you think you're! talking to me and saying my Son's are donkey.

You know who I'm? ohh- maybe bitch commoner like you didn't know who I'm, right? It ok, for the first time in my life I introduce myself to a commoner. I am BAS PANISIASAWAT ADULYADEJ PRINCE OF AYYUTHIAN KINGDOM! and I warning you to never against me, you're a tiny human who wanted to fight an angry dragon. I'm more powerful than you so GET OUT FROM HERE AND NEVER COME AGAIN!!!. I shout to her and walk back. the door are closed loudly.

I close my eyes and holding my hand tightly. She so rude, and how dare she said my son's is donkey. I rubbing my big stomach, I miss my hubby. Prince Goxd please come and safe me and our son's.

****

AUTHOR POV..

"prince Goxd, please come and safe me and our son's"

Suddenly Prince Goxd woke up from his sleep with heavy breath. On his mind there only have Prince Bas. He stand up from the bed and walk away to the balcony, he looked at the moon and start that shine thou the dark of Night. It been four days Prince Bas are missing and I dream the same things every night. He in the dark room, he came to me rubbing his stomach and ask me to save him and our unborn baby.

"Baby Prince.. where are you, I miss you. Lord please give me a clue, where he is right now" Said the voice inside Prince Goxd. He looked at the star's and suddenly remembered words his wifey said.